Then Cheng Yiyi saw that he did not leave immediately, but walked to the first row of the small house, squatted down and looked at the people in front of the small house.

Cheng Yiyi shuddered.

Shen Yunzhe loves to laugh. When he laughs, there is a hint of madness, and his sarcastic tone is full of vitality. Anyone who sees Shen Yunzhe will be deeply impressed by him. Once Shen Yunzhe stops laughing, he will It was extremely strange. He was staring ahead with cold eyes, and his whole person was as calm as if he was dead.

Especially now that he is looking at a dead man.

"Shen, Shen Wei?"

"Huh?" Shen Yunzhe turned to look at him, "What's your expression? It's like you've seen a ghost."

Cheng Yiyi was silent, then her voice was filled with helplessness and anger, "Didn't you suddenly squat in front of a dead person?"

"Do you think I'm just here to dig graves? That's just by the way." Shen Yunzhe threw the phone aside and looked at the woman in front of the small house, "Kong Fang?"

Kong Fang? It's a personal name.

Cheng Yiyi watched curiously as Shen Yunzhe shouted a name to the dead person. Unfortunately, the person didn't respond at all, and the name sounded like a woman. However, the dead person opposite Shen Yunzhe was a big man. There was no way he could be named Kong Fang. !

"Okay." Shen Yunzhe stood up, then squatted in front of the second person and called his name, "Kong Fang?"

If one of them didn't respond, he would change the person and call out Kong Fang's name to everyone in front of him.

"Don't be stunned." Shen Yunzhe said: "Hurry up and help find someone, a man named Kong Fang, I don't know the gender."

So Cheng Yiyi followed Shen Yunzhe and shouted Kong Fang's name in this small house without fully understanding the situation. She didn't know who Kong Fang was or what she was doing, but Shen Yunzhe let him‌ After doing this, he could only keep shouting.

After trying this for several rows, Cheng Yiyi thought about the use of it, when he came to an old lady.

Unexpectedly, as soon as she called out Kong Fang's name, the old lady's eyes widened. She opened her mouth and shouted in panic. She turned around and wanted to get into the small house behind her, but she was too big to get in. Going in, you can only tremble on the ground.

Cheng Yiyi opened her eyes wide and shouted quickly: "Shen Wei! There is something discovered here!"

When Shen Yunzhe walked over, he happened to see the old lady covering her ears, opening and closing her mouth as if to say something, but her tongue was long gone. Not only her tongue, but also her teeth and eyes were gone. Her whole body was as dead as a human being. All shriveled.

"A dead person is still afraid." Shen Yunzhe smiled, "What are dead people afraid of? Are they afraid of ghosts?"

The old lady didn't respond, she just kept lying there and talking silently.

"What is she talking about?" Cheng Yiyi asked.

Shen Yunzhe looked at her mouth shape. Because she had no tongue or teeth, her mouth shape was severely deformed and her sentences were broken. Shen Yunzhe could only process it according to his understanding.

"Daughter-in-law of the Kong family, I just said something casually. I didn't expect this."

"They misinterpreted my meaning. You go to them instead of to me."

"I don't know why the bachelor went in. It's because you were unclean and it was your own fault that you were forced to death. It has nothing to do with me. I don't know anything."