"What? Are there still fights within your officialdom?"

Qiao Dong was silent for a few seconds before speaking, "This all happened more than 20 years ago, I don't know much about it."

"In the past twenty years, the official people have changed countless times, and there are only a few original founders left. Mr. Shi just left, and Pentagram was just a new member. Young member, if you ask me this, I really can't answer you."

Shen Yunzhe didn't continue to ask, he just smiled again suddenly. Qiao Dong knew immediately: Shen Yunzhe understood everything.

He was too keen, and the way he looked at Qiao Dong was too absurd, as if this place was just a ridiculous playground.

So he watched Shen Yunzhe stand up. Shen Yunzhe scattered the torn pieces of white paper into the air. The scraps of paper with writing on them flew up one after another and floated in the air for a while before falling down, like a funeral ceremony. Shen Yunzhe Standing in the middle of these shredded papers, he said in a strangely gentle voice:

"Nothing can be missing."

After saying that, he turned around and left without staying for another minute.

Qiao Dong sighed, looked at the scraps of paper on the ground, and then made a call.

After the other party connected, he said, "Mr. Shi, let's investigate thoroughly."

The other side was silent.

"Even if it happened more than twenty years ago, if you want Shen Yunzhe to join, you must investigate the matter thoroughly." Qiao Dong said seriously, "In this situation, don't say that Shen Wei is his father, even if he is not, For a member who has achieved such a high level to say that he was hurt just because he was hurt is not enough to convince the public."

Mr. Shi finally spoke, "Does he know?"

"He guessed it." Qiao Dong said, "Don't treat him like a child, he sees it very clearly."

"I suspect he knew it when I went to see him yesterday. I came here today just to show my attitude. Mr. Shi, he is not a junior. If you really think Shen Wei's research is important, , then you have to listen to his words carefully."

"He is smarter than Shen Wei." Mr. Shi sighed, "That's good, that's good."

On the other side, Li Yilun had just come out of the game field. The sixth game was extremely troublesome and dangerous. He had no choice but to escape by looking at the fate of other players. Whoever had a death look on their face, he was After being reminded, he avoided it, and he was thought to be possessed by a ghost in the middle. Otherwise, how would he know who was going to die and when.

After finally coming out of the game field, he was exhausted and exhausted, and then he heard his cell phone ring.

He only thought it was a game attack announcement, and when he picked up his phone, he was horrified to see 99+ unread messages.

All these 99+ messages were sent by Shen Yunzhe.

From a single modal particle to counting, from saying good morning and good night to simple sentences, Shen Yunzhe actually sent a message after he entered the game field until he came back.

Li Yilun looked at these news that seemed to be an illness in confusion, and finally replied with a question mark.

[Don't join the official. 】

The next second after Li Yilun replied, Shen Yunzhe's message was sent.

【? 】

[People in the officialdom eat children. If you join, you will be forced to eat children! 】