Volume 8 Chapter 10: Witch

(Play Opening)

As the Atlesian Military prepares to fight the scores of Grimm emerging from Monstra's body, Yang, Jaune, Pyrrha, Mercury and Ren sprint down a corridor within the gigantic Grimm. They stop to catch their breath.

 They stop to catch their breath

Yang: Well, that was harrowing.

Jaune: We're not in the clear yet. We still have to search this whole thing and find Oscar before the Ace Ops blow us to pieces.

Yang: How are we supposed to find Oscar? It's going to be like finding a needle in a... giant... whale. Why did we think this was a good idea?

Mercury: Because it was either that or let them lock us up.

Ren looks thoughtfully down the corridor.

Ren: I... I might be able to help. I can sense spikes of people's emotions, I think. It happened on Winter's ship. If I focus my Aura, I can keep it up.

Yang: Okay, that's new. Maybe one of them is Oscar.

Ren touches his temples with his fingertips, focusing.

Ren: I can sort of tell where they are, but not who. They're more of less in the same area though. Further in. I can lead.

Ren makes to move down the corridor, but Jaune stops him with a hand on his shoulder.

Jaune: Hey, you don't have to drain yourself. I can help too.

Ren: Yeah, good thinking. Thanks.

Jaune: Well, lead the way.

Jaune awkwardly points finger guns at Ren while Yang rolls her eyes, with Pyrrha smiling as Mercury facepalms.

_________________________________________

Elsewhere in Monstra, Oscar lies on his side on the ground.

Oscar: She brushed off her bumps and bruises, for nothing hurt worse than the loneliness in her chest.

Ozpin: I recognize that. The Girl Who Fell Through The World?