Volume 1 Chapter 4: The Emerald Forest

(Play Opening)

The scene starts with Hercule and new partner Zeke McWolf are standing in the line of sight of a Beowolf. Hercule standing behind Zeke with a worried look as the wolf faunus with weapons drawn starts walking towards the Beowolf.

Hercule: W-wait! Zeke stop!

But his words went unheard as the Beowolf started to come at Zeke as well. one of his weapons starts to glow a purple color on one of the ends, which Zeke goes and throws it at the Beowolf hitting it in the face. While the stick comes back as he catches it, continuing to run towards the beast.

Hercule: Amazing, the use of gravity dust in his weapon is quite ingenious.

Zeke continues his onslaught with the beast while it was still in a daze, smacking it in the face countless times with both sticks, then proceeded to jump onto the grimm's back and combines his two sticks together to make a staff, which he then pulls it underneath the Beowolf's jaw raising it's head up.

Zeke: Come on Grimm, is you bite as weak as your bark?

Hercule looked at his partner with shock as he never seen anyone other than his sister who could move that fast. He watched as Zeke delivered the final blow to the beast before it fell to the ground.

Hercule: That was outstanding, you moved so fast! And your reaction time was incredible!

Zeke: Thanks buddy, I figured sense you don't seem to have a weapon you could use a bodyguard in a sense. Even if I'm just a faunus.

Hercule: And what would that have to do with anything?

Zeke looked at him with a raised eyebrow and a curious expression.

Zeke: Well I'm a faunus. Surely that must bother you a little, right?

He continues to look at Hercule with a glare as if he was waiting for what type of response Hercule would say.

Hercule: Actually, I have no problems with you being my partner. In truth, I don't really understand why people treat faunus differently from the rest of us humans. I mean we all bleed the same blood, right?

Zeke closed his eyes and smiled as he walks closer to Hercule lightly patting his shoulder as he walked past him.

Zeke: You know, I was guessing what type of response you'd say, but even I wasn't expecting that. You and I are going to be good friends Herc, come on let's go.

Hercule: R-right!

The two partners start walking through the woods as the scene shifts to other part of the forest where we see another pair of students cutting their way through the heavy brush and leaves.

The first one to cut through the bushes was a girl, she had long brown hair in a ponytail with a dark purple streak on one of the front bangs. She wore a black cropped sleeveless shirt with army green pants, with purple armor on her shoulders and elbows.

 She wore a black cropped sleeveless shirt with army green pants, with purple armor on her shoulders and elbows