Bio/Information

(This Bio will be about the main OC in the story, the original team and any other original characters will get their own Bio when they are introduced into the story.)

Looks:

Name: Hercule Nikos

Name: Hercule Nikos

Age:17

Height:5'10(base),6'8-higher(semblance)

Allusion:Hercules

Family: Nikos
Father- Odysseus
Mother- Athena
Twin Sister- Pyrrha

Semblance: Daytime;
As the sun rises it increases the wielder's strength and power, allowing the wielder to become stronger within each passing minute. Noon is when the Semblance is at it's peak, making him become the embodiment of Invincibility. 
While in his daytime form he can generate powers of the sun that he uses when the situation calls for it.
When the sun sets he returns to his normal form.

His semblance also effects his personality. while his normal form is kind-hearted, shy, and soft-spoken. His daytime form is arrogant, proud, but a little kinder to those closest to him.

Somewhat like Qrow's misfortune semblance, Hercule is not able to deactivate it. While growing up he was given aura suppressing glasses to keep his Semblance for activating during the day.

Weapon: Rhitta

A gift from a family member

A gift from a family member. Hercule is the only person to lift his weapon, while it's mainly used during daytime Hercule can still lift it in his normal form but cannot use his sun powers to increase the power in his swings.

(Hello readers, I finally got around to write my second story. I hope that you will enjoy reading these future chapters.
------------------ Also I'm aware that Hercule's semblance works and sounds very similar to a certain character from the show the Seven Deadly Sins, but while coming up with the concept of this story I found that Escanor's sun abilities work with the idea of using elemental powers. Also because Escanor is one of my favorite anime characters and I always found his powers and how they work awesome.)