Volume 8 Chapter 5: Fault

(Play Opening)

Robyn cheerfully laughs, lying on the bed in her cell and examining her fingernails.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Robyn: You should have seen the look on Joanna's face. I don't think she'd ever lost a fight before that. At least, not fair and square.

Met with silence, Robyn sits up and looks over at Qrow and then Jacques, the latter of whom swats frantically as a fly buzzes around his face.

Robyn: Tough crowd tonight. Guess Ironwood should have paid for better cell block entertainment.

As she speaks, Robyn stands up and stretches, walking over toward Qrow's cell. Her comment earns a small chuckle from Qrow while he stares at Clover's pin.

 Her comment earns a small chuckle from Qrow while he stares at Clover's pin

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Robyn: And he smiles. Did I win?

Qrow: Hey, it's your game. I don't make the rules.

Robyn loses her cheerful demeanor.

Robyn: I... I know this isn't how things were supposed to go. I'm sorry.

Qrow: Nah, it wasn't your fault. If anything I should be to blame... I made a deal with the darkness, and now I have to pay the price. It was all happening so fast, but the thing that really stings? For the first time in a while I thought, maybe, maybe I could be around somebody "anybody" without my Semblance making it... complicated. And now, I'm stuck here.... I don't even know if my neices are okay.

Robyn sadly looks at her hand, listening to Qrow.

Robyn: Believe it or not, I know a little of what that's like.

She walks over to the wall between her and Qrow's cells.

Robyn: When people are worried you're gonna sniff out their secrets, they tend to push you away. It makes a real connection... difficult.

She places her fingertips to the cell wall, the Hard-Light distorting in reaction to her touch. She then pulls her hand away and looks at it.

Qrow: I...

A small beep is heard, and the door to the chamber opens. Qrow looks over to the door, clutching Clover's pin to his chest, and continues speaking as Atlas soldiers bring Watts back to his cell, accompanied by Marrow and Harriet who walked with a limp as he leg was in a brace.

RWBY: The 13 Elemental Forces. *ON HIATUS*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें