Volume 3 Chapter 1: A visit to Patch

(Play Opening)

The opening ends as the scene shows an airship flying over Remnant, inside the airship Ruby, Yang, and Hercule are all sitting next to each other. Hercule was visibly shaking, due to the circumstances of the trip.

Hercule: Uh, Ruby?

Ruby turned her head away from her scroll.

Ruby: Yeah?

Hercule: If you don't mind me asking, what's your dad like?

Ruby's expression shifted to overly excited as she started talking about her father.

Ruby: Oh he's awesome! Dad's a teacher at Signal academy and he has a whole cabin with plenty of room around it! He's also really tough, he taught Yang all she knows!

Hercule: O-oh... that sounds W-wonderful.

He couldn't help but be afraid of the man who taught his girlfriend everything she knows about how to hit hard, Yang noticed his nervousness as she grabbed onto his arm and gave Hercule a kiss on the cheek.

Yang: Hey, don't be so nervous. I'm sure dad's gonna be happy to meet you.

Hercule: I'm n-not nervous Yang, I'm terrified...

Yang: Oh stop it with that, you're going to be fine.

Ruby: Yeah! At the most I would say the only bad thing that could happen is him beating you into a pulp.

Hercule turns to Ruby with an even more terrified feeling as he gets frustrated.

Hercule: T-that doesn't really help with my confidence Ruby!

The rest of the ride goes smoothly as we finally arrive at Patch, the town was lively as the residents were having fun doing their own thing. Soon enough the three arrived to the home of the Rose-Xiao Long family. It was beautiful, the forest around the area, the nice spacious house, it looked like a splendid vacation spot.

 It was beautiful, the forest around the area, the nice spacious house, it looked like a splendid vacation spot

As we arrive a man steps out of the house. He had blonde hair with a small beard, he wore brown and yellow clothes. I guess it's an easy call to say that this is Ruby and Yang's father.

 I guess it's an easy call to say that this is Ruby and Yang's father