Volume 1 Chapter 1: The Shining Beacon

(Just a bit of information. I know I'm starting the volume at the second episode but in truth, the first episode was primarily focused on the introduction of Ruby. As to where not much could have changed within that episode.)

-Play Opening-

The scene begins with a bullhead airship flying high in the air, carrying the new first years of Beacon Academy.

Hercule: I can't believe he fired me...

Hercule was sulking sitting next to his sister Pyrrha on one of the benches of the airship, while his sister tried her best to cheer him up.

Pyrrha: Don't look so down brother, in my opinion I still think that job wasn't the best one to choose from.

Hercule: I only took it because I wasn't used to the area, but yet they blamed me because of the fight that broke out that one night.

Pyrrha: Still you could have just went with a small store or something simple. Although you never really told me what exactly happened that night.

Hercule started to sweat as he hadn't exactly told his sister or family the truth about the fight. So panically he tried to shrug it off.

Hercule: O-oh you know, some person who just got caught in a wrong place wrong time sort of situation. Haha.

His sister looked at him with a raised brow as she decides to move past it and look out the window to see the view.

Pyrrha: Wow, Hercule come look at this.

As he turns and looks he sees the entire city of Vale, it looked so amazing in the daytime compared to the night-time setting he was used to.

Pyrrha: It looks so beautiful.

Hercule: After seeing it at Night most of the time, it certainly is.

A holographic projection appears showing a woman with glasses and blonde hair tied in a bun, she was wearing a uniform and had a black cape with purple accents.

???: Hello and welcome to Beacon. My name is Glynda Goodwitch. You are amongst the privileged few who have received the honor of being selected to attained this prestigious academy. Our world is experiencing an incredible time of peace, and as future Huntsmen and huntresses it is your duty to uphold it. You have demonstrated the courage needed for such a task, and now it is our turn to provide you with the knowledge and the training to protect our world.

The projection ends as Pyrrha looks to her brother to find him smiling with newly found confidence as the airship starts to reach the landing dock.

The students start to exit the ship as the twins look at their new home for the next few years of their lives.