Volume 7 Chapter 20: The enemy of trust

(Play Opening)

Weiss: Please, think about what you're doing.

The screen lights up to show Team RWBY, Zeke, Jackson and the Ace Operatives are standing in Ironwood's office.

Harriet: You heard the general. Until this is sorted out, you're under arrest.

Harriet brings out her Scroll and hits a button. The blue lights throughout the room turn red, and metal covers the windows. Yang looks at the windows, then at Harriet with the same angered look on her face.

Yang: Really?

Zeke: Not wise to lock yourselves in here with us.

Vine steps forward, raising a hand.

Vine: Please. Don't make this difficult.

Blake steps forward.

Blake: Don't make us have to get out of here by force.

Yang deploys her weapons, and Blake, Jackson, Zeke and Weiss draw theirs. On the other side of the room, Vine activates his Semblance while Harriet and Elm draw their weapons. Marrow waves his hands.

Marrow: Whoa, whoa, whoa

Marrow: Whoa, whoa, whoa. We're not actually going to slug this out, are we?

Harriet: We're not doing anything. They decide what happens next.

Zeke: Sure, make yourselves sound innocent. Just like your pathetic excuse for a General did.

Yang: We decide what happens now. And that bastard will pay for taking Hercule away from me.

Ruby walks over from Ironwood's desk to stand with her teammates and transforms Crescent Rose into scythe form. Marrow sighs and draws his gun.

Harriet: You think you're going to stop us. We're the best Huntsmen in Atlas.

Ruby: Maybe you are... But we're the strongest in the world.

Ruby uses her elemental enhanced Semblance to rush past the Ace-Ops, smashing straight through the door, and Harriet angrily chases after her with her own Semblance. The remaining members of RWBY and Ace-Ops charge forward and attack; Yang and Zeke fights Elm, Blake fights Marrow, and Weiss fights Vine.

Ruby zooms across the foyer and up the stairs, stopping in front of the elevators. Before she has a chance to do anything, Harriet catches up, rushes around her, and kicks her in the head, knocking her against a pair of elevator doors hard enough to dent them. She then begins walking toward Ruby.

 She then begins walking toward Ruby