Chapter 3: Medium Cultivation Talent Acquired!

Start from the beginning

Ye Tian asked quietly.

He had only been in the academy for ten days, and Zhang Bao had been there for over a month. Moreover, Zhang Bao was outgoing and got along well with many people, so he must know more.

"The most talented?" Zhang Bao didn't know why Ye Tian was inquiring about this, but he still said, "Talent is something very secretive; no one would reveal it, but it can be seen from the usual progress in cultivation. Our Fifth Academy is not a big academy in Linhai Base. The truly talented ones go to the First Academy, but our academy does have a genius."

"Who?"

Ye Tian asked curiously.

"Chen Dong!" Zhang Bao said mysteriously, "Chen Dong is also from an ordinary family, his parents are ordinary people. He came to our Fifth Academy a month ago, and in just half a month, he became a Martial Disciple, and then he was taken as a disciple by our dean. Now, Chen Dong no longer practices with other students but is privately taught by the dean."

Whoosh!

A sudden spark of excitement flashed in Ye Tian's eyes.

He was certain that Chen Dong's talent was definitely not bad; otherwise, he would not have been taken as a disciple by the dean of the Fifth Academy.

You must know that the dean of the Fifth Academy was an Elite Martial Warrior at the peak realm, whose strength far surpassed that of ordinary peak Martial Warriors, and ordinary Martial Warriors were like ants in the dean's eyes.

In Linhai Base, the dean of the Fifth Academy was undoubtedly a top figure. Mediocre talents would certainly not be valued by the dean, and those who could be valued by the dean had to have at least medium-level talent.

Because only medium-level talent would inevitably become an Elite Martial Warrior, with the hope of becoming a Great Martial Warrior.

"How can I get in touch with Chen Dong?"

Ye Tian pondered.

Just then, a commotion was heard.

"Chen Dong is here!"

"My goodness, Chen Dong, who was taken as a disciple by Dean, actually appeared in our Number Three training arena!"

"Wasn't he privately taught by the dean? Why is he in our training arena?"

The eyes of one student after another looked at Chen Dong with envy or perhaps jealousy, for this was an era that valued talent, and Chen Dong was a figure they could never hope to reach in their lifetime.

At that moment, Ye Tian also noticed Chen Dong and slowly approached him.

When no one was paying attention, he came within three meters of Chen Dong, then instantly activated his talent duplication.

Human: Chen Dong

Cultivation Talent: Medium

"It really is medium talent!"

Ye Tian suppressed the excitement in his heart, his eyes flashing, secretly planning.

"Chen Dong, I heard you were taken as a disciple by the dean. What level have you reached now?" a student asked, looking up to Chen Dong.

"I already possess the strength of 200 jin!"

Chen Dong proclaimed proudly.

Sssss!

There was a gasp all around!

Becoming a Martial Disciple only required 100 jin of strength, and Chen Dong had just become one not long ago. Yet he possessed 200 jin of strength. With this pace, wouldn't Chen Dong quickly become a Martial Warrior?

Showoff.

Ye Tian finally knew why Chen Dong came here; evidently, Chen Dong had just made some progress in his cultivation and couldn't resist showing off.

It was just like a nouveau riche mentality!

"Chen Dong, can I have an autograph?"

"Chen Dong, may I have an autograph?"

One student after another took out paper and pen, hoping that Chen Dong could give them an autograph. Getting the signature of a future Martial Warrior would be an honor. If Chen Dong became an Elite Martial Warrior like the dean in the future, such a signature might be sold for several months' worth of ordinary people's living expenses.

"Alright, alright, I'll sign for you!"

Chen Dong was somewhat elated, fearing no one, signing one by one for the other students.

Ye Tian squeezed in too, but not to seek an autograph, but to duplicate the talent.

"I've touched it!"

Ye Tian, at the moment of touching Chen Dong's left hand, duplicated Chen Dong's cultivation talent and then quickly withdrew his arm.

The entire process did not attract the attention of others, as touching Chen Dong was too normal in this situation.

"Medium cultivation talent duplication successful; do you want to integrate?"