Chapter 76: The Fire Spirit Talent Grass!

TL: Etude

When Ye Tian and Yue Ling arrived, the five warriors had just slain the fierce beast.

"Someone's coming! Hurry up!"

One of the warriors urgently prompted.

Whoosh!

One of the warriors quickly arrived at the Fire Spirit Grass, swiftly plucking it and storing it in his storage bag.

However,

Yue Ling had seen it all.

"That's the Fire Spirit Talent Grass!"

Yue Ling couldn't help but exclaim.

Whoosh!!!

A wave of killing intent enveloped them, unmistakably emanating from the five warriors.

In an instant, the five had surrounded Ye Tian and Yue Ling.

"Zhang Kai, what are you doing?"

Yue Ling angrily pointed at one of the warriors.

A ferocious look crossed Zhang Kai's face: "Yue Ling, what do you think I'm doing? You saw the Fire Spirit Talent Grass. You should understand its value better than I do. Do you think I'll let you leave alive?"

Yue Ling's expression stiffened; she understood Zhang Kai's meaning. If she were in Zhang Kai's position, she might have taken the same actions.

This wasn't just about the importance of the Fire Spirit Talent Grass. More crucially, the Yue and Zhang families were business competitors, essentially rival families.

At the Demon Sea Base, both families, constrained by the base's rules, couldn't engage in combat, only business rivalry.

But here, in this secret realm, what better opportunity to kill each other's leading warriors?

"Kill both of them. We can't let the news that the Zhang family obtained the Fire Spirit Talent Grass get out," Zhang Kai declared, boiling with murderous intent.

"Yes, Young Master!"

The other four warriors responded.

They were all Elite Martial Warriors of the Zhang family, sent to the secret realm to assist Zhang Kai. The Zhang family didn't have many direct descendants among their leading warriors, which was why they could afford to allocate spots so liberally.

But the Yue family was different; they had many warrior descendants. For this reason, Yue Ling giving a spot to Ye Tian had caused much discontent.

Five warriors, all at the peak of their abilities.

In Zhang Kai's eyes, Yue Ling, a late-stage warrior with Bronze-level sword techniques, was no match for them. As for Ye Tian, they didn't consider him at all.

The Demon Sea Base had many strong warriors, and Ye Tian wasn't among those they remembered. He was likely a minor character.

"Yue Ling, can we kill these people?"

Ye Tian asked.

"We can!"

Yue Ling nodded.

She couldn't kill the five, but Ye Tian could. She had witnessed his strength firsthand. He was a top talent, comparable to Yun Feng, the number one battle genius of the Demon Sea Base. He could be ranked in the top ten among the base's warriors, while Zhang Kai wouldn't even make it into the top hundred.