Chapter 101: Ascending to Grandmaster!

TL: Etude

In the strength-testing chamber, Ye Tian unleashed a punch at the machine, channeling both his raw physical power and his yuan force.

"Two Elephants of Force!"

Then, Ye Tian activated his pseudo-mystic-level strength talent.

Boom!

The machine quivered, and the whole room shook with it. A startling number appeared on the display.

"Sixty Elephants!"

"It's actually sixty Elephants of Force—a thirtyfold increase. Oh my God!" Ye Tian exclaimed.

However, he still had one crucial test to perform—to see if he could break the one-hundredfold limit. Previously, his increase in attack power had plateaued at a hundredfold, and if he couldn't break that barrier, then achieving a pseudo-mystic-level talent in strength would be meaningless. After all, the limit would still be a hundredfold increase, which wasn't much different.

Ye Tian drew his yuan force blade and swung it ferociously at the testing machine.

"One-Ten," "Green Wind Slash!"

"Pseudo-Mystic-Level Strength Boost!"

One boosted by sixfold, the other by thirtyfold.

Combined, they would result in an 180-fold increase in attack power. If he truly could break the limit and achieve an 180-fold increase, then Ye Tian's attack power could reach 360 Elephants of Force.

The outcome would tell it all!

Boom!

The air burst open, the room quivered violently, and the machine was sent flying, crashing into the wall.

Ye Tian saw a blade mark on the machine, about an inch deep.

Fortunately, the material of this machine was quite special and featured memory metal. Even if damaged, it would slowly heal itself; otherwise, Ye Tian suspected he'd owe someone money.

The machine wasn't fully broken, and a number appeared on it—

"360 Elephants!"

Gazing at the number, Ye Tian remained silent for a long while, too exhilarated to speak.

"I've finally broken the hundredfold limit. It must be because I've built a perfect foundation and shattered some kind of universal law, allowing me to achieve an 180-fold increase," Ye Tian speculated.

An 180-fold increase—that was a terrifying boost!

With just two Elephants of Force, he could generate an attack power of 360 Elephants, surpassing even the 200-Elephant limit of a normal Grandmaster.

One could only imagine how formidable Ye Tian would be once he advanced to the Grandmaster realm.

"Green Wind Slash is just a common bronze-level blade technique. My sword intent could soon reach a 20% mastery, allowing me to practice even stronger silver-level blade techniques, thereby amplifying my attack power even more. And what if my talent in strength reaches a true mystic level? Then wouldn't it be..."

The thought quickened Ye Tian's breath.

But acquiring a mystic-level special talent was easier said than done. Unless he encountered a beast or a warrior possessing mystic-level talents that he could copy.

Unfortunately, such beasts or warriors were exceedingly rare and beyond his current reach.

If he couldn't copy someone else's mystic-level talent, then he would have to find a way to elevate his own talent to the mystic level—a method he had no clue about.