Chapter 37: Target-The Mo Family!

Chapter 37: Target—The Mo Family!

TL: Etude

In the Central Garden District, each villa was independent and surrounded by walls. At this moment, ten Elite Martial Warriors from the Mo family had surrounded Ye Tian's villa. The person in charge of this operation was Mo Xingchen, the Mo family's First Elder. He was an Elite Martial Warrior at the middle stage and had extensive combat experience, although he lacked any special talents.

"There are only two people in the villa, Ye Tian and his younger sister Ye Yu. Ye Yu is under fifteen and hasn't started cultivating; she's just an ordinary person. We can capture Ye Yu first to force Ye Tian to surrender. Remember, do not harm Ye Yu. If we provoke Ye Tian into a frenzy, we might have a bit of trouble," Mo Xingchen instructed.

"Yes, Elder!" the other Elite Martial Warriors responded softly.

The ten Elite Martial Warriors climbed over the wall and quietly headed towards Ye Yu's room. The Mo family had already gathered detailed information about Ye Tian's household, even down to which room Ye Yu stayed in. Therefore, this mission seemed straightforward to them.

Crack!

The door to Ye Yu's room was opened by several people. However, when they entered, they found the room empty.

"Damn it, Ye Yu isn't staying here!" Mo Xingchen exclaimed.

Although the sound of the door opening was soft, the hearing of Elite Martial Warriors far exceeded that of ordinary people. It was possible that the noise had awakened someone from sleep.

Just then, a cold voice came from nearby.

"You lot are quite bold, daring to break into my villa," Ye Tian said.

Mo Xingchen and the others arrived in the courtyard and saw a figure—it was Ye Tian. At this moment, Ye Tian looked at them with great anger, his eyes filled with murderous intent.

Tonight, he had been worried that the Mo family would launch a sneak attack, so he had Ye Yu stay in the same room with him to protect her at all times. Initially, he thought he was being overly cautious, but now it seemed that his caution was warranted. Otherwise, if the Mo family had captured Ye Yu while he was asleep, he would have been hesitant to act, regardless of his strength.

"Attack him together!" Mo Xingchen ordered.

Whoosh! Whoosh! Whoosh!

One after another, the Elite Martial Warriors rushed towards Ye Tian, attempting to capture him in the shortest time possible.

"Courting death!" Ye Tian snorted coldly.

He didn't have a knife with him, but these trash were not worth using a knife on.

"Speed Talent!"

Ye Tian turned into an afterimage, moving past an Elite Martial Warrior at a speed far exceeding that of an average Elite Martial Warrior. His right hand transformed into a blade and slashed at the man's neck. He didn't hold back and fully activated his strength talent.

Boom!

The man's neck was severed, and his body was blasted away.

Thud! Thud! Thud!

In the blink of an eye, Elite Martial Warriors were sent flying and lay on the ground as corpses. None of them were a match for Ye Tian. Even the Elite Martial Warrior proficient in swordsmanship had his weapon shattered by Ye Tian, who then crushed his skull.

In an instant, only two Elite Martial Warriors remained in the field. One was the First Elder Mo Xingchen, and the other was the Tenth Elder Mo En. Both were Elite Martial Warriors at the middle stage and were quite powerful. However, they were no different from ants in front of Ye Tian.

"Impossible, how can you be this strong?!" Mo Xingchen and Mo En were dumbfounded.

Ye Tian was supposed to be an Elite Martial Warrior at the initial stage, so how could he so effortlessly kill eight Elite Martial Warriors, including two with special talents? Those two specially talented Elite Martial Warriors were trained as death warriors by the Mo family. Their combat abilities were not weaker than Mo Xingchen's or Mo En's. In a life-and-death struggle, they might even have the upper hand. Yet, they were instantly killed by Ye Tian. Even an Elite Martial Warrior at the late stage couldn't achieve such a feat; only a Great Martial Warrior could.

Before Mo Xingchen could ponder further, Ye Tian acted with lightning speed, killing both Mo Xingchen and Mo En with two punches. The ten Elite Martial Warriors from the Mo family didn't even have a chance to beg for mercy before they all perished.

"Brother, what happened?" Ye Yu rubbed her eyes as she walked out of the room. When she saw the corpses on the ground, she screamed, "Brother, why are there so many bodies here?"

Ye Yu's face turned pale. She wasn't afraid because she knew her brother was very powerful, but seeing so many corpses for the first time naturally unsettled her.

"These people intended to harm me, so I killed them," Ye Tian told her truthfully.

He then asked, "Sister, I have to go take care of some things. Will you be scared if you're home alone?"

Ye Yu clenched her fists and nodded, "I won't be scared!"

"Good, I'll be back soon."

With that, Ye Tian turned into a shadow and disappeared into the night. After he left, Ye Yu's initially panicked eyes gradually firmed up, "Brother, I'll be able to cultivate soon. Then you won't have to protect me anymore; I'll be able to protect you and kill the bad guys!"

...

On the streets of Linhai Base, a shadow moved quickly. He wore a ghost-face mask, which he had just taken from a closed mask shop. It was suitable for concealing his identity. He planned to annihilate the Mo family overnight. He couldn't kill everyone, so he had to disguise himself.

He didn't want to give the Mo family a chance to escape. If they dared to come after him tonight, he would wipe out their high-ranking members tonight. With Ye Tian's speed, he quickly arrived at the Mo family's residential area.

At this time, several high-ranking members of the Mo family were not sleeping but were quietly waiting for news from Mo Xingchen in the hall. The Mo family still had nearly twenty Elite Martial Warriors left, some of whom were death warriors. Each family had hidden strengths, and these Elite Martial Warrior death warriors were the Mo family's hidden strength, unknown to outsiders.

When the Mo family was at its peak, it had one Great Martial Warrior and more than thirty Elite Martial Warriors—a formidable force. But now, because they had provoked Ye Tian, the Mo family's glory was no more. Yet, the family's leaders were completely unaware that a crisis was about to befall them.

"Ahhh!"

Screams suddenly echoed through the Mo family compound. The faces of Mo Changsheng and others in the hall changed, "Not good, someone is attacking the Mo family at night!"

Boom!

Several people broke through the hall door and ran towards the source of the screams. Many other warriors of the Mo family also woke up from their dreams and rushed over in their pajamas.

The Mo family was considered a major family in Linhai Base, ranking among the top ten families. Now someone dared to attack them, which was audacious!

Challenging the authority of the Mo family must be compensated with blood.

"Whoever dares to attack the Mo family must die!"

Mo Changsheng, already in a bad mood, let out a roar that echoed throughout the entire Mo family compound.