Chapter 70: The Various Abilities of Spatial Talent!

TL: Etude

Once Ye Tian and Yue Ling had determined the location of the spatial rift, their worries were dispelled. "Yue Ling, where should we go next?" Ye Tian inquired. He had no idea where to go; aimlessly wandering could hardly yield substantial gains. Being able to enter this secret realm only once every ten years, would it not be a wasted trip if they didn't collect enough valuable items?

Yue Ling looked at Ye Tian intently and said, "Ye Tian, there are some things I haven't told you. Do you know what the most precious treasure in this secret realm is?"

"I don't know," Ye Tian shook his head.

Yue Ling spoke gravely, "The most valuable treasures here can enhance your innate talent and Qi stones!"

"There are Qi stones here?" Ye Tian was astonished.

"Yes, and there are quite a few. It's said that there are Qi stone veins in this secret realm. Every time a Qi stone vein is discovered, it causes many people to fight over it. For example, ten years ago, a Qi stone vein was discovered, and over 100 Martial Warriors fought over it. Ultimately, the Yun family took away most of the Qi stones. According to estimates, that Qi stone vein contained as many as 10,000 Qi stones," Yue Ling explained.

"10,000 pieces, that's so many!" Ye Tian was well aware of how expensive 10,000 Qi stones would be. Even a single Qi stone was unaffordable; if someone were willing to sell a Qi stone, ten billion might not even be enough to buy it. In other words, Ye Tian's entire fortune wasn't even worth one Qi stone.

"So, are we going to seize these Qi stones?" Ye Tian was somewhat expectant.

"No, Qi stone veins are rare, and we don't even know where to begin to look for them. My goal is the treasure that can enhance innate talents. If we can find a treasure that can elevate our cultivation talents to the extraordinary level, then we would truly strike it rich!" said an excited Yue Ling, who then sighed, "Unfortunately, in the past century, only one such treasure capable of elevating a Martial Warrior's talents to the extraordinary level has appeared. Such treasures are incredibly rare."

Ye Tian nodded, agreeing with Yue Ling's statement. If treasures that could elevate one's cultivation talents to extraordinary level were easy to acquire, then extraordinary-level talents wouldn't be so rare.

Then, Yue Ling shared something that excited Ye Tian further. "Although I don't know where to find the treasure that can elevate one's cultivation talents to extraordinary level, I do know of a treasure that can raise them to a top-tier level. Such a treasure would be worth no less than 100 billion!"

After saying this, Yue Ling looked at Ye Tian, "Ye Tian, there's more than one of these treasures. My father discovered them twenty years ago, but he wasn't strong enough to defeat the fierce beasts guarding them, so he couldn't retrieve them. This secret was never shared with the Yue family. However, this time, my father told me. Also, my father left a sensor there, so I can find it. But my strength isn't enough; I need your help. I can promise to give you half of the gains. What do you say?"

"What kind of strength do the fierce beasts have, and what exactly is this treasure?" Ye Tian quickly posed two questions.

Yue Ling introduced, "There is only one ferocious beast, a black wolf that is one meter long. Although it's small in size, its strength is incredibly formidable. The key thing is that this black wolf possesses a terrifying ability—spatial talent for teleportation. The ability to teleport indicates that the creature's spatial talents have reached a medium level."

"Teleportation? Medium level? Does that mean that each level of spatial talent comes with different abilities?" Ye Tian asked, filled with curiosity.

Yue Ling elaborated, "The Demon Sea Base also has warriors with spatial talents.

According to these warriors, those with weak-level spatial talents have the ability to sense their surroundings through spatial perception. This sense is stronger and more discreet than mental sensing and is hard to detect.

Those with low-tier spatial talents can leave spatial marks, and sense these marks even from great distances. This ability is also essential for creating storage bags. We can establish a connection with the storage bags due to the abilities granted by sub-medium spatial talents. Of course, those who make the bags erase this connection, otherwise we would not be able to claim them as our own.

Then there are those with basic-level spatial talents, who can create a small personal space, far more convenient than a storage bag.

As for medium-level spatial talents, as I've just told you, their ability is teleportation."

"What about high-level spatial talents?" Ye Tian curiously inquired, noting that Yue Ling had omitted this information.

Yue Ling's expression changed dramatically. "There are no warriors with high-level spatial talents in the Demon Sea Base, but some ferocious beasts possess them. Ye Tian, if you ever encounter a beast with high-level spatial abilities, do everything in your power to escape. Such creatures are terrifyingly powerful and difficult for warriors to defeat. Let me tell you this: a King-level warrior was instantly killed by a top-level beast possessing high-level spatial talents. The ability granted by high-level spatial talent is the Spatial Blade, and not even King-level warriors can withstand it. Moreover, creatures with high-level spatial talents are incredibly fast; they can teleport over long distances, making them hard to escape even for King-level warriors."

Ye Tian gasped. "This high-level spatial talent is utterly outrageous. It totally ignores realms!"

"Spatial and time talents are indeed the two supreme talents. It's rumored that time talents are even more terrifying than spatial ones, but I wonder what abilities they grant," Ye Tian mused, his curiosity unabated.

However, Yue Ling was also unaware of time talents. No warriors in the entire Demon Sea Base possessed them, nor had he ever heard of beasts with such talents. Perhaps someone had encountered them, but had not lived to share the news.

"Ye Tian, the treasure guarded by the black wolf is the Heavenly Soul Flower. When my father saw it, there were eight flowers. The black wolf likely won't consume the Heavenly Soul Flower, as it doesn't benefit its spatial talents. The flower mainly benefits those training in talent and bloodline talents, not spatial talents. It guards them simply because they are in its lair. Moreover, the black wolf can only teleport; it doesn't possess the Spatial Blade ability, so we still have hope. I heard that your sister has medium-level training talents. If she gets the Heavenly Soul Flower, she could become a top-level talent trainer!" Yue Ling tried to entice him.

"Yue Ling, you don't need to say all that. I'm in!" Ye Tian said, grinning.

In reality, his excitement knew no bounds. What thrilled him was not the Heavenly Soul Flower, but the black wolf's medium-level spatial talent! It was far more powerful than Yunhe Wang's basic-level spatial talent, adding the ability to teleport. Although his cloning ability was in cooldown, if he could kill the black wolf and take its body, he could clone its spatial talents once the cooldown ended. The double benefits of spatial talent and the Heavenly Soul Flower made the venture too good to pass up.

"Really? Then let's hurry. However, I can only watch from the sidelines. After all, I'm no match for the black wolf and can't even hold it off," Yue Ling said, her face flushed.

"Don't worry, leave the black wolf to me," Ye Tian assured her.