Chapter 115: Within the Array, Slaying the King Beast Again!

TL: Etude

The Ancestor of the Yun family had returned!

Upon hearing this news, even Ye Tian's face brightened with joy.

With the return of the Yun family's Ancestor, at the very least, the Demon Sea Base would be preserved. This was good news for Ye Tian, as he did not want to see the Demon Sea Base fall and be forced to flee with his sister.

Swiftly, the news of the Ancestor's return spread throughout the Demon Sea Base, and the senior figures there breathed a sigh of relief.

During this period, they had suffered considerable losses; countless Grandmasters had fallen, and even a few at the King level had perished.

If the Ancestor hadn't returned, the beasts would have eventually launched a full-scale attack, and the invincible King Beast would certainly have acted, putting the Demon Sea Base in jeopardy.

The day after the Ancestor's return, Yue Ling informed Ye Tian that the Yun family and other major forces had discussed a counter-attack to drive back the beasts and lift the crisis in the Demon Sea Base.

In this battle, all powerful warriors above the level of Grandmaster must participate, and even array masters like Ye Tian had to lend a hand, for it was on the battlefield that array masters could truly unleash the power of arrays.

That day, Ye Tian joined the army of warriors and entered the battlefield. Tens of thousands of warriors above the level of Grandmaster occupied an area of thousands of miles. In comparison to the beasts, the human warriors were undoubtedly fewer in number.

However, humans had advantages, such as the use of weapons, arrays, healing items, and higher intelligence.

As a result, the gap in numbers was not a significant factor; what truly dominated the battlefield was the fight between King-level entities, especially between the invincible King level and the invincible King Beast.

High above, the Ancestor of the Yun family appeared, dressed in white and looking exceptionally young, like a dashing young man.

The Ancestor, Yun Mengli, had a feminine name, but his combat achievements were extraordinary. He had slain three King Beasts in one battle at the Grandmaster level. After advancing to the King level, he became unbeatable in just ten years. Later, he secluded himself for cultivation and withdrew from worldly matters.

Unknown to all, he had long left the Demon Sea Base and entered the Super Base. If not for this beast tide event, Yun Mengli would still be in the Super Base.

"Retreat!"

Yun Mengli shouted coldly.

He was speaking to the golden monkey, trying to make it lead the beast horde away.

However, the golden monkey merely bared its teeth and laughed, as if mocking Yun Mengli.

Without another word, they went straight to battle!

Boom! Boom! Boom!

The two invincible entities clashed in the sky at an altitude of 10,000 meters, causing immense ripples in the void. Ordinary warriors who dared to glance at the high sky would feel their minds shaken, dizzy and disoriented.

Below, warriors and beasts fought fiercely, painting a grisly scene. The entire battlefield was like a meat grinder; even Grandmasters couldn't guarantee their own lives.

Ye Tian, along with the team from the Yue family, activated a high-level array, covering an area of ten miles, and slaughtered groups of beasts.

The ground was piled high with the corpses of beasts; even top-level beasts couldn't last long under the attack of the high-level array.