Chapter 87: The Mysterious Treasure!

TL: Etude

"Only 30 billion? So cheap? A high-level Yuan Force Body Cultivation Technique can found a great clan!"

A grandmaster inquired with disbelief.

Others attending the auction also expressed their curiosity. The scarcity of great clans in the Demon Sea base was largely due to the control over these high-level Yuan Force Body Cultivation Techniques.

Mid-level Yuan Force Body Cultivation Techniques were more or less the same and many people possessed them. However, high-level techniques were very different and complex, involving many aspects.

A single high-level Yuan Force Body Cultivation Technique could transform a small clan into a great one.

Precisely because of this, such techniques were invaluable. A starting bid of 30 billion was so low that it was hard to believe it was genuine.

Seeing many people question this, the auctioneer explained, "Ladies and Gentlemen, this high-level Yuan Force Body Cultivation Technique is authentic, but it can't be disseminated. It has been recorded in a Heritage Bead with a soul array set up inside it. To learn this technique, you must swear an oath to cultivate it alone. Hence, its value is greatly reduced. The starting bid of 30 billion was decided after discussion within our Martial Pavilion!"

"So that's how it is!"

Many people suddenly understood, and quickly lost interest.

Many of those present were members of large forces and had channels to learn high-level Yuan Force Body Cultivation Techniques. Although they too were bound by oaths, they could learn for free.

But having to spend so much on this Purple Blood Body Cultivation Technique was naturally disagreeable to them.

However, lone wolves like Ye Tian were extremely excited and set their sights on the Purple Blood Body Cultivation Technique, including some grandmaster-level martial artists.

"Seems like the competition is tough," Ye Tian observed the crowd and secretly thought.

He was determined to acquire the Purple Blood Body Cultivation Technique. In terms of financial capability, he believed he outclassed the average grandmaster.

"Purple Blood Body Cultivation Technique, from Zhonghai Super Base. So, there really is something even greater than a large base," Ye Tian was highly interested in the concept of super bases.

He even wondered how Yuan Force Body Cultivation Techniques and high-level Yuan Force Body Cultivation Techniques came into being. Initially, he thought they were created by large bases. But after coming to the large base, he realized that they didn't have the capability to create these techniques. Perhaps these were all crafted by super bases.

Sadly, his status was not high enough; he knew only the name of the Zhonghai Super Base and nothing else.

"How big has China become? How many large bases and super bases are there? How big is the entire Earth?"

A series of questions appeared in Ye Tian's mind, questions that awaited future exploration for answers.

"35 billion!"

"38 billion!"

"40 billion!"

...

Those bidding for the Purple Blood Body Cultivation Technique were all grandmasters. Grandmasters had various ways to amass wealth and had unimaginable fortunes accumulated over time. A few hundred billion was nothing to them.