Chapter 102: High-tier Array Talent!

TL: Etude

Array Talent!

This was a magical talent. Many of the arrays in the Demon Sea Base were set up by array masters. While their combat abilities might not be particularly strong, their methods of array setup were incredibly diverse—killing arrays, defense arrays, illusion arrays, sound-proofing arrays, energy channels, qi gathering arrays, and so on.

Ye Tian wanted to replicate array talent. His aim was not to master arrays, but to create an qi cultivation chamber for himself, obviating the need for a cultivation tower.

Array masters weren't hard to find; they were vital figures within the Demon Sea Base. Many major powers had array masters stationed within them. The Martial Pavilion headquarters even housed a high-ranking array master.

Previously, Ye Tian had reviewed the talent profile of an array master but had not chosen to replicate it as array talent was not his target then.

That day,

Ye Tian returned to the Martial Pavilion headquarters again.

Whoosh!

His talent-copying ability enveloped the entire Pavilion, and he finally located that same array master again.

Human: Nie Qi

Cultivation Talent: Top-grade

Array Talent: High-tier

"Copy!"

Silently, Ye Tian copied the man's array talent. He then discovered another high-tier array talent.

"My array talent is only high-tier; if I copy two more high-tier array talents, I can advance to top-grade array talent!"

Ye Tian's eyes lit up in delight.

So, he copied this high-tier array talent as well, recognizing that such talents were rare opportunities not to be missed.

Having copied two talents, Ye Tian had completed his mission. However, he didn't leave immediately. He wanted to purchase a basic array inscription manual and a Qi Gathering Array design diagram.

To build a cultivation chamber, a Qi Gathering Array must be laid to gather the Yuan Force of heaven and earth.

The Qi Gathering Array design diagram was indispensable, and he also needed to learn the basics of array inscriptions. After all, even if Ye Tian copied array talent, without inscribing the arrays, he couldn't set them up.

"Do you have basic array inscription manuals and Qi Gathering Array design diagrams here?"

Ye Tian approached a counter to inquire.

The service attendant smiled, "Respected Master, we do have basic array inscription manuals, but we don't have Qi Gathering Array design diagrams. Those can only be purchased from the Array Masters Association."

"Array Masters Association!"

Ye Tian understood. High-level confidential items like Qi Gathering Array design diagrams were generally not for sale and were controlled by the Array Masters Association.

The Array Masters Association was an organization formed by array masters within the Demon Sea Base.

"It seems I must first become an array master and then join the Array Masters Association to get the Qi Gathering Array design diagram," Ye Tian mused.

Joining the Array Masters Association was not an issue for him. He knew it was a loose organization, not binding its members, who were affiliated with various powers or were freelancers.