Chapter 127: A Three-Eyed Human, a Three-Meter-Tall Human!

TL: Etude

The Silver-level Martial Technique called "Heavenly Extreme Slash" was created by Ye Tian. For others, it would take considerable time to comprehend this Silver-level Martial Technique. However, Ye Tian didn't have such hassles. His understanding of martial intent had already reached the sixth level. He could quickly master the Silver-level Martial Technique to perfection.

In the following days, Ye Tian devoted himself to comprehending the Heavenly Extreme Slash.

On the first day, he grasped the basics of the Heavenly Extreme Slash.

On the third day, he achieved the minor level.

On the sixth day, he attained the major level.

By the tenth day, he mastered it to perfection.

It took him just ten days to master a Silver-level Martial Technique to perfection—a feat considered impossible by other martial warriors. Even those with top-level martial talent, whose martial intent had reached the sixth level, would require at least a year to fully master a Silver-level Martial Technique. Ye Tian achieved it in a mere ten days. Such is the advantage of creating one's own Martial Technique!

After mastering the Heavenly Extreme Slash to perfection, Ye Tian's strength had increased manifold.

His physical strength had reached the level of 53 Elephants, and with the enhancement from his vital energy, it was equivalent to 106 Elephants. His pseudo-mystic-level strength talent could amplify his attack thirty times, and the Heavenly Extreme Slash could stack another twelve times onto that.

By these calculations, Ye Tian's strongest attack could reach a force of 38,160 Elephants.

"My one strike has reached 38,160 Elephants of force, even though I'm only at the Grandmaster level!" Ye Tian couldn't help but feel immensely proud of himself. The crucial point was his capability to exert such enormous power. Ordinary people, lacking a perfect foundation and unable to break the limits of Heaven and Earth, wouldn't be able to exert over a hundred times their attack power, regardless of how strong their talents were.

Ye Tian calculated, "The minimum physical strength at the King level is 150 Elephants, and at its peak, it's 10,000 Elephants. With enhancements, that becomes 20,000 Elephants. In this regard, my attack power has already surpassed that of King-level beings without special talents!"

One could say that among those at the King level, Ye Tian was exceedingly powerful. Furthermore, he also possessed top-tier speed talents. His speed was not significantly inferior to that of mighty King-level beings, although it paled in comparison to those at the Invincible King level.

"However, I still have the trump card of 'Spatial Blade.' Once I reach the peak of the Grandmaster level, I might even possess the combat power of an Invincible King!"

The Invincible King! This was the combat level Ye Tian had longed for in his dreams, and he was almost there. Given his rate of cultivation, it would only take a few more months.

Soon, he would have to prepare to leave the Demon Sea Base and head to the Super Base. For better talents, he had to move. During these months at the Demon Sea Base, he hadn't even managed to copy any superior talents. He had only copied some average ones like top-tier Wind Blade Talent from Yun Feng, high-level Thunder Talent, etc., which didn't significantly aid him in combat.

Of course, he also copied one decent talent, a medium-level Illusion Talent. While not especially useful in combat, it was quite effective for interrogating enemies.