Chapter 38: Mo Changqing is Dead!

TL: Etude

"They're here!" Ye Tian noticed figures sprinting toward him from a distance. They were Elite Martial Warriors from the Mo family. After killing a regular warrior from the Mo family, he stood in place, waiting for the arrival of their Elite Martial Warriors.

Whoosh, whoosh, whoosh!

The first batch of four Elite Martial Warriors arrived, all of them in the early stages of being Elite Martial Warriors.

"Kill!"

Without a word, the four Mo family Elite Martial Warriors launched their attack.

"Shadow Kill!"

A flash of blade light swept by, and the heads of the four Elite Martial Warriors were neatly severed. Their bodies lay orderly on the ground.

It didn't take long for the rest of the Mo family's Elite Martial Warriors and numerous other warriors to arrive. When they saw the corpses on the ground, especially those of the four Elite Martial Warriors, they were dumbfounded.

"Who are you?"

Mo Changsheng also arrived, his face serious and tinged with fear. He was only an early-stage Elite Martial Warrior himself, not much different in strength from the four who had just died. Naturally, he was no match for Ye Tian.

Without a word, Ye Tian charged toward the numerous Mo family warriors. He didn't want to waste time; if the Mo family members managed to escape, that wouldn't be the outcome he desired. His goal was to kill the Mo family's higher-ups as quickly as possible.

"Surround him!" Mo Changsheng ordered.

About a dozen Elite Martial Warriors from the Mo family tried to stop Ye Tian. However, Ye Tian was too fast and too strong for them to handle.

Thud, thud, thud!

One by one, the Elite Martial Warriors were instantly killed by Ye Tian. In a blink of an eye, more than a dozen Elite Martial Warriors were dead. As for the regular warriors, they didn't even have the luxury to run away as Ye Tian's blade aura swept across the field, killing them in droves.

At this point, the Mo family had turned into a living hell.

"Devil!" Mo Changsheng was terrified.

He ran, heading toward where Mo Changqing was.

"Father, save me!" Mo Changsheng screamed for help.

However, he was too slow compared to Ye Tian.

In a matter of seconds, Ye Tian leapt over several buildings and caught up with Mo Changsheng.

"Stop!"

A voice filled with urgency came from deep within the Mo family residence. It was Mo Changqing.

"Die!"

From a distance of about ten meters, Ye Tian's "Shadow Kill" cleaved through the air.

In a flash, the air within a radius of several tens of meters froze, and so did Mo Changsheng. He was motionless.

The next moment, Mo Changsheng's body was split in half and fell to the ground. He was clearly dead beyond any doubt.

"My son!"

Mo Changqing witnessed Mo Changsheng's death and went mad.

"I'll kill you!"

Mo Changqing used a secret technique, enveloping himself in a mist of blood. His skin began to wither, but his aura grew stronger.