Chapter 43: Golden Silk Panther Wolf, Top-tier Speed Talent!

TL: Etude

Ye Tian continued to observe from the shadows, waiting for the outcome of the battle between the two sides. About half an hour had passed, and the number of Black Panther Wolves had dwindled to just two or three hundred. The ground was littered with their corpses.

Such a heavy toll had already struck at the very foundation of the Black Panther Wolf clan, yet they still hadn't retreated. After such a long period of fighting, the gorilla was severely drained, both in terms of speed and strength, and its reactions had slowed.

Suddenly, the gorilla let out a miserable scream.

Ye Tian saw it clearly. The Golden Panther Wolf had seized the opportunity when the gorilla's reactions had slowed. It accelerated instantly and, before the gorilla could react, clawed out one of its eyes.

Having lost an eye, the gorilla panicked and began to flee. However, it was far too slow compared to the Golden Panther Wolf, and the other Black Panther Wolves fearlessly blocked its path. Eventually, the Golden Panther Wolf clawed out its other eye when it was off guard.

Blinded and severely weakened, the gorilla was overwhelmed. A large number of Black Panther Wolves bit and clawed at its wounds, using sheer numbers to overpower it.

Finally, the gorilla fell, its life gradually fading away.

In this battle, the Black Panther Wolf clan had lost over a thousand members, but they had managed to kill a high-level beast like the gorilla. Whether it was worth it or not was debatable.

But Ye Tian knew that the credit for this victory mainly belonged to the Golden Panther Wolf. Its strength was not weak, almost reaching the level of a high-level beast, and its speed was incredibly fast. That's how it managed to blind the gorilla; otherwise, no amount of Black Panther Wolves would have been able to harm it.

"It's my turn now," Ye Tian said, a bit excited.

He wasn't afraid of these Black Panther Wolves, not even the Golden Panther Wolf. The gorilla had been defeated because it was severely drained and had its eyes clawed out by the Golden Panther Wolf.

But he was different.

He had top-tier healing talent. Even if he was severely injured, he could quickly heal and recover, so he wasn't worried that the Golden Panther Wolf could kill him.

Whoosh!

Ye Tian charged forward, instantly killing a Black Panther Wolf.

At that moment, the Golden Panther Wolf, which was feasting on the gorilla's corpse, noticed Ye Tian's presence and roared angrily. This area was its territory, and any creature that intruded had to die.

So, the Golden Panther Wolf took action itself.

It sensed that Ye Tian's aura was far weaker than the gorilla's. A creature like this could be killed with a single swipe of its paw.

"So fast!"

Ye Tian's eyes couldn't even catch the shadow of the Golden Panther Wolf. He only felt a pain in his body as a claw slashed across him.

"Heal!"

In the blink of an eye, his wound healed, and he recovered.

Not far away, the Golden Panther Wolf looked at Ye Tian in shock.

It had clearly slashed open Ye Tian's body and even saw his stomach ripped open.

How could it be that in the blink of an eye, Ye Tian's stomach was as good as new?

"What a pity!" Ye Tian thought.

Ye Tian looked at the Golden Panther Wolf and sighed. In that split second earlier, he had tried to scan the beast's talents, but its speed was too fast, exceeding his cognitive reaction time. As a result, he only managed to catch a fleeting glimpse of its talents and didn't have time to copy them.

However, Ye Tian had to admit that the talents of the Golden Panther Wolf were extraordinary, even more terrifying than he had anticipated. Its real name wasn't even Golden Panther Wolf; it was actually called Golden Silk Dragon Panther.

Species: Golden Silk Dragon Panther

Bloodline Talent: Top-tier

Speed Talent: Top-tier

Stamina Talent: Medium

Healing Talent: Basic

Among these, the stamina talent was related to physical strength. The Golden Silk Dragon Panther had been able to fight the gorilla for so long without showing signs of weakness thanks to its medium-level stamina talent, which made it incredibly robust.

"What an incredible set of talents. With a top-tier bloodline talent, this Golden Silk Dragon Panther is destined to become a top-tier beast in the future if it doesn't die young. And with so many talents, once it grows up, it could slaughter a whole clan of masters," Ye Tian suddenly thought.

He really wanted to eliminate this Golden Silk Dragon Panther, but his strength was far inferior. He could only rely on his healing talent to survive.

Soon, the Golden Silk Dragon Panther launched another attack on Ye Tian. Again, Ye Tian didn't have time to react; his neck was almost clawed off. Fortunately, his healing talent didn't let him down, and he survived. At this moment, Ye Tian finally succeeded in copying the creature's top-tier speed talent.

"I must fight back. If it claws my head off, I might not survive," Ye Tian thought.

So, he drew his knife, displaying a series of shadow-killing moves, forming a wall of blade energy around him. The blade energy was strong enough to pose a threat to the Golden Silk Dragon Panther.

Even if the Golden Silk Dragon Panther was incredibly fast, as long as it couldn't break through the wall of blade energy, it couldn't harm him. If it tried to force its way through, it would injure itself.

"Retreat! Retreat! Retreat!"

Ye Tian kept retreating, fleeing to another location. The Golden Silk Dragon Panther tried to attack a few times but collided with the blade energy, almost breaking its own claws.

"Knife techniques can indeed counter speed. Otherwise, I might not have been able to escape," Ye Tian thought, still shaken.

After running a certain distance, he found that the Golden Silk Dragon Panther had given up the chase.

"Phew, finally got away. Luckily, the Golden Silk Dragon Panther gave up. Otherwise, my physical and elemental energy wouldn't have lasted much longer, especially since continuously using shadow-killing moves drains so much energy," Ye Tian sighed in relief.

He had to admit that he had been a bit reckless this time. He had thought he had nothing to fear from the Golden Silk Dragon Panther, but he had underestimated its terrifying capabilities. Watching a battle and actually fighting were two completely different experiences. If not for his multiple trump cards, he wouldn't have escaped today.

Of course, the risk had brought significant rewards.

"Top-tier speed talent, hahaha! Once I integrate it, why would I need to fear the Golden Silk Dragon Panther? I won't even have to fear top-tier beasts like the gorilla!" Ye Tian was full of confidence.

Afterward, he found a towering tree, carved a hole in it, and hollowed out a small wooden room. Then he sealed the hole and began to seclude himself inside the tree to integrate the top-tier speed talent.

"Let the integration begin!"