Chapter 95: The Dragon Beast's Blood is Stolen!

TL: Etude

"Kill us?"

The five Grandmasters burst into derisive laughter upon hearing this.

Had the young man before them gone mad? A mere Great Martial Warrior thinking he could kill five Grandmasters?

It was important to note that they were not weak Grandmasters; even Yun Feng, the top fighting genius of the Demon Sea Base, couldn't kill them. Encountering them meant that escape was hardly an option.

On what grounds could Ye Tian kill them?

"A deranged fool. Who will go and kill him?" One of the Grandmasters asked.

Whoosh!

Another Grandmaster struck out, delivering a punch.

All of a sudden.

The Grandmaster's body froze, and he was cut in half, his corpse falling to the ground.

"He killed Tie Lin with one slash!"

The four remaining Grandmasters mumbled in disbelief.

This wasn't an ordinary warrior; this was a strong Grandmaster! Even a Great Martial Warrior wielding a source-weapon couldn't inflict much harm on a Grandmaster, yet Ye Tian had instantly killed one with a single slash.

"Damn it, let's go, kill him!" The four Grandmasters roared in anger.

However, for Ye Tian, it made no difference whether it was one Grandmaster or four.

"Shadow Kill!"

Ye Tian exhibited speed at 120 times the speed of sound and slashed quickly.

Under the state of 120 times the speed of sound, the four Grandmasters seemed as slow as crawling infants.

Thump, thump, thump, thump!

One slash per Grandmaster, four slashes killed the four Grandmasters. These four didn't even register their deaths before Ye Tian severed their brains, killing them instantly.

Having killed the five Grandmasters, Ye Tian took the storage bags from their bodies.

"This Swift Dragon Beast..."

Ye Tian pondered for a moment, then with a single slash, killed the Swift Dragon Beast.

Next, Ye Tian collected its blood.

This was top-grade ferocious beast blood, and it was from a young King beast. The quality of its blood was much better than other top-grade ferocious beasts, ideal for body refinement and quite a harvest.

"1000 portions of top-grade ferocious beast blood, a good haul!" Ye Tian expressed satisfaction.

As for the corpse, he didn't bother to take it. After all, the body of a top-grade beast wasn't worth much, and this Swift Dragon Beast didn't have any special talents. Keeping the corpse, which was more than thirty meters long, would only occupy space in his storage bag.

Thus, Ye Tian abandoned the corpse of the Swift Dragon Beast and walked away.

Three hours after Ye Tian left, a terrifying Swift Dragon Beast, measuring up to a hundred meters long, arrived in the valley.

It was a King-level Swift Dragon Beast!

Upon seeing the corpse of the young Swift Dragon Beast, it immediately went berserk.

"Roar!!!!"

An aura of terrifying ferocity enveloped the area for hundreds of miles.

"Find the humans, kill them!"