Romance Dawn

Beginne am Anfang

When he looked up to see the sun got blocked by something big and round and its coming right at him, upon close inspection the big and round thing turn out to be a very ill-tempered Alvida with mace ready to pound the boy into submission, Coby screamed like girl and ran away from that menacing woman.
----------
Luffy, Lapras, and Eevee followed quietly behind, after returning Lapras, Luffy snuck into the passenger ship, and found herself face to face with a short pink haired boy.

"Oi, what are you doing here?" She asked.

Coby looked up to see a girl no older than seventeen years old has shoulder length black silk hair and large royal blue eyes with a hint of brown; her attire is red vest, blue shorts and sandals quietly unusual for a girl to wear something like that and straw hat, she also has a scar with two stitches underneath her left eye.

But she also had a strange dog, or fox?  creature on her shoulder.

Then three pirate men appeared.

"An intruder!" the man with lanky blond hair roared, leveling a sword at her. "How'd you get onto the ship? Coby, you pink-haired little shit, did you do this?!"

As Coby stuttered out a negative, Luffy grinned. "Shishishi, can you tell me where the kitchen is, Coby?"

"So you did sneak her in! Don't you know what Lady Alvida'll say when she sees?"

"N-no, I didn't!"

"Oh yeah? Then how'd she know your name?"

"Um, because you said it right in front of me," Luffy pointed out in a duh tone, highly amused

The large man with dark skin cackled when the first grunt growled. It was true, after all.

The grunt still under her finally managed to collect his wits around him and shoved her off, "YOU BITCH! I'LL KILL YOU!"

"Wait," Grunt #2 said, putting an arm out, "That'd be such a waste of a pretty face, don't you think? We won't have many other chances like this!"

Luffy blinked, her large innocent doe-like eyes up at the three men as they leered at her, eyes drawn to the voluptuous view peeking over her red shirt. The rest of her wasn't too bad either. She had what was called a "sex-doll body", a tiny waist, big hips, and large assets and curves in all the right places.

Coby, clearly uncomfortable with the situation, interrupted, "H-hey, I don't think that's such a good idea... Lady Alvida will be very angry if she f-f-f-f-finds out..."

"Just because you go around licking the captain's shoes, doesn't mean we have to! Just keep your mouth shut, and maybe we'll let you have her when we're done." They chuckled perversely and began to close in on Luffy, kicking Coby to the side when he tried to interfere.

"Just sit still and the big, strong men do the work, little girl," one Pirate said, only for Eevee to knock him out with a Buzzy Buzz.

It all happened so fast. Luffy then knocked out another thug as Eevee took out the last one. Coby didn't know what was happening until it was over.

"You okay there, Coby-kun?" The girl turned to beam openly at him, all of her white teeth on a cheerful display.

"Y-you beat them!" Coby gaped, amazed, at this strange woman-child who had come flying out of nowhere with nothing to herald her arrival but the straw hat on her head and a face-splitting grin. At first glance she had looked dainty with large doe-like eyes, fine bones that gave her a petite frame, aristocratic features, and an innocent kind of charm.

And then she had laid waste to the men who had tormented him for the last two years, bare hands against swords..............

Then Coby realized something.