24. I want it for my son

Start from the beginning

"Okay! Now come inside I am video calling Athulya"

He left his ciagrette in ash tray and followed his wife inside who was dialling the number. It ringed for quite long before she picked the call.

"Mom!" She was squealing and jumping as her video was shaken.

"What took you that long to pick the call? We reached New York "

"C-Connection is poor here. Well, Isn't it cold there? Why aren't you wearing woolen clothes you will caught cold, then don't say Athulya massage my head."

"C-Cold? N-No I mean this room has heater so it's not feeling cold"

"Great then, where is dad?" She looked at he husband and asl\ked him to come over there.

"Hello dear, what are you doing?""

"Missing you and your scoldings ,Dad"

"Where are you at this time ?" He noticed the surrounding, it was an empty road.

"Umm.. A-Actually I am outside a restaurant . Bhai has to go somewhere so I though to eat outside"

"Ok, go and eat and reach home. It's not safe at night"

"I know dad. Anyways, have you had your breakfast? It must be morning there."

"Y-Yes , Yes . Now go and eat first , you must be hungry. "

"Bye! Love you"

"Miss You Dear"

She ended the call looking at her confused husband. He was looking at her as if thinking even she is his wife or not. Her eyebrows raised , giving a questioning look and he changed expressions like a rat in front of lioness.

"Y-Youa are making me think that did my wife got replaced."

**Flying Sandal recieved**

She threw her sandals at him and he caught them in his hands , smirking at his wife who was fuming in anger. He shifted towards her side on bed to use his charm and sweet talk to persuade her.

"Don't you dare to talk with me , go to your real wife" She frowned.

"I was joking"

"But, I wasn't" Her eyes went wide in anger and she stumped her heels on the marble floor.

She stood up , walking towards the door as  he followed her but she was quick to open the door and shut it at his face with his nose colliding with it. He hold his nose groaning in pain.

He waited for a few minutes at door but after running out of patience , ended up lying on the bed with his shoes on , turning on his devil mind. He had to think something of the new mess that he discovered. Busy in all this he didn't heard the knocking on door , he got back from his thoughts when he recieved a call.

"Boss, she is here . Open the door"

"A-AH .. It is c-closed from outside" His face turned red imagining what his manager would be thinking.

In no moment he heard turning of door knob, he stood up from bed removing his leg which was one over the another and realised he forgot to remove his shoes on bed. She is not going to spare him , he need to clean the bedsheets before she comes back.

Allowing his thoughts to fly away for a moment , he looked at the visitor . She was a young girl in early twenties , maybe dutch origin , he guessed. Dushyant motioned his hands asking both of them to sit down before standing up and closing the door himself.

His eyes travelled towards the girl to look at her sitting very much comfortably and he knew he found the right one. She smiled at him waiting for him to continue asking.