"Hehe, thank you for your help!" Liu Wenqing raised his glass, Sun Xing also poured a glass, and the two raised their glasses to each other and drank them all.

"Wenqing, the person who makes the fruit wine is from Jizhou City?" Otherwise, how could the winery be built in Jizhou.

Liu Wenqing shook his head, and a calm and tenacious woman floated in his mind, as if every time he met, he would see a different side of her, although the two had only met twice.

"She's a woman."

When Sun Xing heard the words from his friend's mouth, he was shocked, but he didn't expect it to be a woman.

I wanted to ask again, but Liu Wenqing didn't say more, and it was really surprising to see that his always calm face had a hint of softness.

Thinking like this, he became more curious about the woman he had never met!

What kind of woman makes her friends value her so much?

In the afternoon, Liu Wende came out of the lark building violently, and the anger on his face was well known.

At a glance, you can tell that the business has not been negotiated.

I really don't take people seriously!

What is the Sun family, and they are inferior from time to time in front of their Liu family!

Liu Wende thought resentfully in his heart, wait, Sun Xing, sooner or later, Lao Tzu will trample you under his feet.

......

At night, as soon as Liu Wenqing stepped into the gate of Liu's house, the housekeeper had been waiting for a long time.

"Second young master, the master sent you to the study." The butler lowered his eyebrows and lowered his eyes.

Liu Wenqing's movements on his feet paused, but he recovered after a while.

When the butler heard him say that he understood, the voice seemed to come from high in the sky, and it was difficult to find.

Liu Shun walked behind him and said hatefully: "Second young master, do you need me to find the old lady?" It's

definitely not a good thing for the old man to find the second young master in the past, which time is not a reprimand.

"No need." Liu Wenqing came out of his throat with a faint voice, cold and indifferent, as if this was a small thing.

When he came to the door of the study, he gently knocked on the door and called, "Father." An

angry voice came from the room, "Come in!

Liu Wenqing pushed the door in, and

Liu Shun waited outside.

The door closed, and he saw his father sitting high on the top and his eldest brother smiling on the side, smiling maliciously.

"Father, I don't know what is the matter with finding the child so late?" Liu Wenqing asked respectfully, and his posture of low eyebrows and pleasing to the eyes satisfied the first Master Liu.

No matter how much his father fancied this concubine, he still had to act according to his face.

Liu Wenqing is the concubine of the Liu Mansion, and the Liu Mansion is now the master of the house, and the old lady Liu is in control behind the scenes, but he generally does not take action when there is nothing important.

Although Liu Wenqing is in a difficult situation in the Liu family, Mrs. Liu takes care of her from time to time, and her life can still be passed.

But more timely, Mrs. Liu's second grandson has gained more experience.