chapter 31

Mariya

At least one good thing came from the entire ordeal.

Luca and I have grown closer.

He sets a bowl of steaming water down on the bedside table and rolls up the sleeves of his dress shirt.

I drink in the veins snaking beneath his skin, and watch as he soaks a washcloth.

He locked the door, and it's just us in the room.

Earlier, when the nurse gave me a sponge bath, it was degrading, but it already feels different with Luca.

It was wrong to send him away and call for Mom. I should've given him a chance..

When he pulls the sheet away from my body, he gives me a wink. "Just you and me, my little dynamite. I'll try to control myself."

I let out a chuckle as he starts to gently clean my body.

"You better control yourself. I think it's going to be a while before I'm able to have sex."

"There are other ways," he murmurs, the warm cloth brushing over my breasts.

"Tell me."

The corner of his mouth lifts. "Your mouth, amore mio."

I let out a soft chuckle, appreciating that he's making this sexual instead of clinical.

Luca takes his time washing his eyes filled with adoration

"You make me feel precious." I whisper The clothes down my right leg, ned when when he he reaches my foot, he starts to massage it "Ob God." I moan, my eyes difting sta from lans good it finds

"What do you say? Do I get the job?" he teases me

"Yes, definitely"

"You won't ask me to leave the room again

I shake my head

"Once we're home, I'll carry you to the hathroom and give you privacy while you use it," he avres me My chin starts to tremble. "Thank you."

I lead his breath hit my lips, than his lips follow, sissing me tenderly. "I'll do anything for you, Mariya, that includes protecting your pride."

Opering my eyes, I munnur. "I love you so much, Luca"

He continues to wash my body, and by the time he's done. the pain has lessened, and I feel relased

"Have you done this before?" I ask as he takes a seat in the armchair next to the bed.

"No, everything just comes naturally with you." A smile spreads over my face, then he says, "Once you're back on your feet, I want you to plan the wedding of your dreams."

"We're already married."

He nods, "We'll renew our vows and celebrate with our family and friends."

"So, no annulment?" I tease him.

"I said I'd never let you go, and I meant it."

"What's your dream wedding?" I ask him, loving how easy things feel between us.

"You, standing at the altar," he chuckles. "Tell me how you pictured yours."

"I want a black and rose gold wedding."

The corner of his mouth lifts in a hot grin. "That sounds exactly like you."

"All the décor must be black, including my wedding dress, and Violet and my mom will wear rose gold dresses."

"What will I wear?"

"A black tux with a rose gold tie and vest."

He nods, seeming pleased with my choice of colors.

"Where do you want to go for our honeymoon?" he asks. Happiness bursts in my chest. "Anywhere."

"How many kids do you want?"

"Two," I answer without hesitating. "I want them to be close like Viktor and me."

Luca leans forward, resting his elbows on the bed. "You know I spend half the year in Italy. Will you be okay moving between two homes?"

"You're my home."

My answer pleases him so much, he darts up and kisses the living hell out of me.

"Christ, I hope you heal fast," he groans against my mouth. "I'm going to die of blue balls."

"The door is still locked," I remind him.

Luca lifts his head, giving me a look as if I've lost my mind. "There's no way I'm fucking you."

"Yeah, but you have a hand and five fingers."

Luca sits down, shaking his head as he silently chuckles.

"Don't tell me you're shy," I taunt him. "I'm in the hospital and in pain. The least you can do is give a show I'll never forget."

"You want to watch me come, amore mio?" His voice is low and deep, making heat pool in my abdomen.

"Yes."

Luca keeps his eyes on me as he undoes his belt and pants. I lower my gaze as he pulls his hard, thick length out.

"Like what you see?"

"Oh yes. Fist your cock, babe," I order. My breaths grow shallow as I watch his strong fingers wrap around the velvety skin stretched around his shaft.

Pre-cum beads on the head, and I lick my lips. "Swipe it up with your finger and let me taste you."

"Christ," he groans, catching the drop on his thumb. He leans over, and my tongue darts out to take it from him.

"Hmm... you taste just as good as you look," I praise him, keeping my voice seductive.

Luca relaxes back in the armchair and spreads his legs. His lashes lower half over his eyes, and his lips part as he starts to stroke himself.

"Jesus, you look so hot right now," I moan, wishing it was my fingers wrapped around him. "As soon as I'm better, I'm going to suck you so hard and swallow every drop."

"Fuck, Mariya," he groans, his hips and hand moving faster as he thrusts hard into his fist. His body tenses, and he grabs the washcloth, catching his release as it shoots in hot streams from him.

"Now that's the hottest thing I've ever seen." My lips curve up with satisfaction. "Was it as good for you as it was for me?"

Luca chuckles as he cleans himself while catching his breath. After he's tucked his cock away and fixed his clothes, he sits down on the side of the bed and presses a tender kiss to my mouth. "I'm pretty sure it was a hell of a lot better for me." He gives me another kiss. "Thank you, amore mio."