(Good)bye

*𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬*

“Hoseok, I have a job for you.” The man said.

“Yes, sir.” He bowed.

“Finish Yuri.” He uttered.

Hoseok’s breath hitched.

“I want to know what she did, father.” Namjoon barged in.

“She’s been selling information all along. She’s working for Irene and Seulgi.” He gritted his teeth while mentioning them.

“Okay. Let’s kick her out then! No need to kill her.” Namjoon suggested.

“So that she can blackmail us later?! Hell no.” He stated.

“Sir, she happens to have a little brother. We don’t know how old is he or what he does.” Hoseok politely said.

“Hoseok- why worry about unnecessary things?! Just do what I said-“ He ordered.

“She’s here for her brother, sir. We should wait until we figure out where he is so that we can take care of him later. Or else he might cause a problem later.” Hoseok tried his manipulation techniques.

“You’re kinda right, Hoseok. But I’ve got cops and Eun to cover it up.” He stated.

Hoseok gave up.

“Why Hoseok?! Why don’t you kill her then?!” Namjoon enraged, spitting that.

“Because that’s his job! This is what he’s for!” He said.

“Well, that won’t be needing.” Yeri entered the room alongside with several girls to attack.

They began shooting everywhere. Destroying everything.

Sung-Joon quickly ran for the shield.

“Noona-“ Namjoon uttered.

“Don’t hurt the kids.” She commanded as the girls broke through the mansion, destroying everything.

Guards came running down.

Fire alarms went off.

“Run.” The girl with black lipstick said, looking deadly at Hoseok.

“Both of you leave right now!” Yeri screamed.

“No! Tell us why are you doing this?! Dad is planning to kill you! And now he definitely will!” Namjoon screamed, pushing someone off.

“I’ll explain everything-“ She said, panting.

“Hyung- what’s going on-“ Jimin asked. His body froze in fear.

“Nothing- let’s go Jimin.” Yeri tried to corner Jimin as blood was here and there.

“Namjoon, take him outside.”

Namjoon left with Jimin before looking at Hoseok once.

“You think you can get away with it?” Sung-Joon grabbed Yeri’s hair from behind.

“You think I don’t know what you did? Killing my parents to keep their mouth shut. You think you can get away with THAT?” She chuckled.

“I gave you everything. I raised- you”

Sung-Joon dropped dead.

“Job is done. Let’s go.” The girl hurried.

“Seulgi, wait! Let me give this to Hoseok.” Yeri was about to hand a letter to Hoseok.

A bullet shot was heard again .

“Noona!” Hoseok screamed.

“Yeri!” Seulgi shouted.