playing with fire

“Stay away from me. And be someplace I can keep an eye on you. And you keep reporting me after 30 minutes.” Jungkook commanded, pushing himself into the crowd.

Taeyung was monitoring him until he couldn’t anymore.

“Hi, sexy.” A beautiful girl pulled him closer.

“I-i’m sorry, lady. I have to go-“ Taeyung gulped.

“Uh hu you’re so handsome. Let me just hold you for a bit.” The girl smirked, pulling Taeyung closer.

~

“Looking for someone?” A voice behind Jungkook startled him.

Jungkook looked back to see who the other person was.

“Took you long to face me.” The man with red hair grinned.

“Tae-“ Jungkook stopped himself.

A different outfit. Taeyung wasn’t wearing that.

𝙄𝙩’𝙨 𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙜.

Jungkook instantly held himself simultaneously.
“What? Don’t tell me you remember me!” Taehyung widened his eyes.

‘Okay, so Taehyung dyed his hair red and that idiot roaming around with a red wig somewhere. I will end up dying outta confusion. Uff, this twin connection is so weird.’ Jungkook gulped, taking a step back.

“Of course I can remember, Taehyung.” Jungkook smiled.

“Are you regular here?” Taehyung asked, pulling him in a corner.

“Yeah. You can say that.” Jungkook nodded while saying that.

“I was searching for you the other day, but you weren’t here. So I thought I lost my chance.” Taehyung seemed energetic today.

Jungkook’s eye were searching for Taeyung.

“Are you looking for someone?” Taehyung asked with doe eyes.

“Uhm no. I was just looking around.” Jungkook slightly touched Taehyung’s shoulder.

Taehyung noticed.

“So.. What chance were you talking about, sir?” Being fabulously efficient at everything, Jungkook already made his move by wrapping his hands around Taehyung’s nape.

“You listened.. I thought you-“ Taehyung was impressed with this new version of Jungkook.

“Shh-“ Jungkook put his finger on those slim, full lips. And Taehyung melted.

Taehyung pulled Jungkook by his small waist. Leaving him all panicked.

“Provoking me won’t be a good thing.” Taehyung whispered.

“Well-we shall find out why.” Jungkook stated, quite
sarcastically as they could feel each other’s breath.

“What was your name again?” Taehyung asked.

“Seriously?!” Jungkook could not believe this.

“I am bad with names. I remembered your eyes. And this perfume. Just not the name.” Taehyung admitted, looking guilty.

Jungkook’s heart skipped a bit.

‘No, idiot. Stop it.’ Jungkook gulped.

“Not fair. How come I remember your name!” Jungkook pouted.

“Because you moaned it like a chant.” Taehyung said it while having a solid face. Not even a grin. No, nothing.

Was he being serious?