It's complicated

“Stop saying that. You try to make things work with the people you don’t genuinely feel drawn to. And that’s a fact.” Jimin parted his lips to say something higher but stopped.

Hoseok was more directed on Namjoon. But he was still paying attention.

“Think about this way. People don’t get to be together forever even when there was so much love. So how do you expect them to be with you when your heart didn’t even choose them in the first place? But this case is rare, hyung. I feel like your soul has chosen him. So the question still remains.” Jimin finished his unfinished words.

“What will you do if things get serious? Will you start dating him? Will you reveal everything or will put on a mask?” The younger male’s racing thoughts were really nerve wrecking.

“Joon?” Hoseok called Namjoon in a questionable tone. The gentlest way possible.

“Hm?” A quick unprepared reply from the other side.

Namjoon was now looking directly at Hoseok.

“By any chance, if whatever Jimin just stated, happens. Please, let us be together.” Hoseok immediately gulped after saying that.

Namjoon was irritated. “I’m no one to give you permission or something. Do whatever you feel like.”

“You know I need your affirmation too.” Hoseok replied.

“So that I can fix it if it gets fucked up, right?” Namjoon sardonically inferenced.

“Hyung!” Jimin got up from the couch to calm Namjoon down.

“You didn’t mean that.” Hoseok chuckled. His eyes getting blurry from the water he was suppressing deep in himself. His throat hurting from the tug he was feeling in.

Namjoon tightened his jaw.
He looked helplessly at Hoseok.

‘You claim that people who left you in the past, you didn’t even like them that way. Every time a person leaves your life, your heart just stops beating. So what if the person you love leaves you? Will you be able to survive?’

Those are all the words Namjoon had to say, but he couldn’t. He couldn’t dare to be the reason for Hoseok’s tears. So he just chose to leave.

( ̄‐ ̄)んー [I know, you're not tired yet hehe.]

“It’s my house, Mr. Kim!” Jin quickly rushed out to help the Mafia boss.

“When will you stop calling me by that shitty name?” Namjoon chuckled. A pair of hands holding him from slipping off.

“Namjoon- it’s not hospital. I can’t help you this time!” Jin immediately panicked while letting him in and closing the door.

“Hmm. You’re so adorable when you’re serious. You know that?” Namjoon murmured, hugging those shoulders.

“What do you want?” Jin gulped.

“Should I be decent?” Namjoon asked, smudging his eyelashes.

“You’re a doctor, right? If you can save lives, then you can kill too.” Namjoon uttered, not letting go of Jin’s back.

“I AM NOT KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE.” Jin stated.

“I haven’t finished yet.” Tipsy Namjoon was so devoted to collapsing. And he indeed fell.

Jin immediately turned back to hold Namjoon.
“Seokjina~” Namjoon chuckled.

Namjoon stopped Jin by holding his hands.

“Kill me.” Namjoon whispered, pulling him closer.

“W-what are you talking like- fuck you. I-idiot.” Jin got frustrated and scared at the same time.