Begining of the chaos

“You need anything else?” Namjoon asked, prying here and there, trying to figure out something.

“What are you looking for, Namjoon?” Hoseok asked

while cleaning his bedroom.

“Woah. Woah. So serious.” Namjoon chuckled, freaking out inside.

Hoseok rarely calls him by his full name and often under urgent circumstances, so Namjoon needed to act normal.

“Are you searching for something?” Hoseok stopped mopping, standing still and looking blankly at Namjoon.

“Ahem. No. Why?” Namjoon furrowed, sitting on the couch.

“So..You wanna ask me something? You seriously have to let out whatever is going inside your head.” Hoseok stated without paying enough attention to Namjoon.

Which was a good thing. It was buying Namjoon some time and courage.

“What happened that night?” Namjoon asked hesitantly.

“His name was Yoongi, I guess. And he was really pretty.” Hoseok swiped off the floor while talking.

“That’s it?” Namjoon grinned.

“You know, I liked him.” He licked his lips in nervousness.

“Okay so. You slept with him, right?” Namjoon could not process everything at once, so he had to stop Hoseok.

“Yeah.” Hoseok blankly replied.

“So.. You liked him but still slept with him?!” Namjoon was stunned.

“You know why I don’t want to sleep with someone I find more than sexually attractive?” Hoseok turned around, facing Namjoon.

“W-why?” Namjoon gulped.

“Because of this!” Hoseok exclaimed, discarding the mop.

“You get hurt either way. So why not just sleep and feel good while you do so.” Namjoon explained getting up from the couch.

“You don’t know what I did! I tied him up so that he didn’t leave! Can you fucking imagine?” Hoseok widened his eyes just to make Namjoon realise how horrendous shit goes.

“Hoseok. Is he alive?” Namjoon should not have asked that, but he couldn’t help it.

Hoseok just sighed, “He is.” Hoseok mumbled.

“Thank God!” Namjoon took a breath at ease.

“So how did it all happen?” Namjoon asked, hugging Hoseok.

“Help me in chores then.” Hoseok pouted.

“Okay!” Namjoon chuckled.

“Long story short, I paid for his drinks. And when he found out and asked why, I just smiled and said he could pay for mine.” Hoseok elaborated.

“Hmm ancient tricks.” Namjoon clapped.

“Aish. Here comes the main part. When I sat beside him, I realized I really liked him. Like.. I can’t sleep with him because he’s just..He felt so fragile like a glass but could have torn me apart with those piercing eyes.” Hoseok gleamed.

The way he was describing this man named ‘Yoongi’ Namjoon was sure that he just caught Hoseok’s soul.

“Then. He suddenly became so straightforward and asked if I was hitting on him. I somehow managed to say yes. And he-“ Hoseok paused.

“He?” Namjoon was all ears.

“He just asked me to fuck him.” Hoseok could not hide his blushing face so he kept wiping the same corner for two-minute straight.