The man in red

[ 18+Content. 🚨 But you all thirsty bish only here to read that so here we go ]

THIS WAS YOUR IDEA OF RELIVING STRESS?” the brown haired male in leather pants shouted, but nothing seemed to happen because of the strident music they were playing at the club.

Jungkook nodded, then started moving his body with flow.

“Enjoy, hyung.” Jungkook smirked, reinforcing the older one to join him.

Yoongi had like 3 hours of sleep and now here he was, inside a club with his colleague.

“Shouldn’t have listened to you, Jungkook.” Yoongi sighed, taking a small shot and drinking it at once.

“See, hyung! You just called me Jungkook! You are already getting out of your inspector character.” Jungkook was acting like a different person.

He was drinking and dancing and talking with other people.

“Let me tell you something.” Jungkook made a serious face.

“All the hot people on Earth.” He whispered, leaning closer to Yoongi.

“You will find them here.” Jungkook grinned.

“Is this why-“ Yoongi was dumbfounded.
The outfit Yoongi was wearing is the one Jungkook selected for him. He even did Yoongi’s makeup although Yoongi insisted.

“You are looking like a meal. Your ass looks thick. Don’t worry, someone will approach you.”

“Did I say I want someone?!!” Yoongi snapped.

“No. You need someone.” Jungkook stated.

Jungkook didn’t know how to explain it, but he tried to be more specific.

“I am not telling you to get into a relationship or something.” The anxiety he faces while explaining something is real and often made him bite his lower lips.

“I am just saying, go and bang someone really hot. Trust me you will feel good. It's a stress reliever." Jungkook could not believe he just admitted sex is his stress reliever.

“That’s not me, Jungkook.” Yoongi sighed.

“Then be someone else today.” Jungkook exclaimed.

“Enjoy!” Jungkook disappeared into the crowd.

“Ju-“ Yoongi gave up, drinking another shot.

Everyone was dancing, and Yoongi was just sitting there, slugging shots after shots.

Jungkook did it on purpose, and he was monitoring Yoongi until a silver-haired man approached him.

Yoongi was getting bored, so he wanted to leave this place.

“Excuse me. Can I have my bill?” Yoongi asked the server.

“Sir, someone already paid for you.” The server was smiling like an idiot.

“Huh? Who?” Yoongi knew it’s not Jungkook because Jungkook was long gone, but he still wanted to clarify.

“The man in red.” He pointed towards a man wearing red Jacket who was  peacefully enjoying the music.

Yoongi could not recognize him since all be could see was his back.

Yoongi was once again dumbfounded, “why the heck would someone pay for me?!” He stated.

“You should thank him, sir.” The server claimed and left to serve other people.
Yoongi took a deep whiff and walk over to the man in red Jacket, who was facing his back.