Where it all started

Yoongi shouted, "LET ME GO, ASSHOLE!" His hands were tied with a cable made of stainless steel.

The brunet only chuckeled, "Let's play a game!" He spoke up with such enthusiasm, walking closer to the shorter male, "Shall we?" He smirked with those sharp eyes.

Yoongi only got irritated, "I don't have time to play some sick games with you. Just let me go!" He let out a sigh. Yoongi clearly knew he messed up.

"Pretty please." Hoseok lifted up Yoongi's chin, stroking his thumb on his soft lips.

Hoseok immediately felt the warm breath and the racing heart of the shorter male, and he wanted more.

𝙇𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙜𝙤 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙.

( ̄‐ ̄)んー

Another phone started ring, "Seoul police department, how can I help you?" Yoongi replied with an exhausted voice.

"Another gambling occured last night!" An old voice shouted from the other side of the call.

Yoongi didn't know how to react, "Sir, it's impossible. We were on petrol the whole night." Yoongi didn't wanted to sound rude but it's Yoongi after all.

"Oh really?! What did you all do?? Dance together?! Two dead bodies were rotting there the whole time!" He kept shouting.

Yoongi sighed, "We didn't find anything sir. And nobody didn't even report about the bodies. We are on our way, Sir."

Yoongi assured.

"Do it fast. The ministers should not know anything about it." He demanded.

"Yes, sir!" And Yoongi just wanted to cry.
He put his head down on the table, another sigh happen to caused by this Young Police inspector, who was just regretting his life decisions.

"Jeon! Get the car." He almost shouted.
"On my way, hyung." Jeon Jungkook stated while running to get the car, knowing how bad Yoongi's temper can be.

Yoongi and Jungkook got inside the car and Jungkook started driving.

"Where are we going, Hyung?" He was extremely scared to ask anything at this time but he was clueless.

Yoongi let out a sardonic laugh, rubbing his temples, "Right. How will you know where to go!" Yoongi spoke up again after a pause, "Seoul Street, the spot we were petroling."

Jungkook still could not figure out what happened there so he had to ask, "And.. What happened there?" The tension between him and his silly questions were increasing.

"S.I called a while ago. Saying two dead bodies were, I mean ARE rolling there." Yoongi explained this pathetic situation.
"We were literally petroling all night!"

Jungkook frowned.

"Also how the heck he got to know that before us?! No reports, no nothing!" Yoongi was so pissed about everything.

Gambling has been a new thing in Korea. And no one is save from this gangs.

This little gangs are connected with all the Mafias and the underground dealers and now they often collide with each other causing violence.

Not only that, the number of murders has increased rapidly. And that is the reason the government chose higher ranked inspectors for petroling at night to prevent some of it.

Yoongi and Jungkook were supposed to be home and sleeping right now but unfortunately they couldn't.

They came back from petroling at 6'o clock in the morning and was waiting for the other two inspectors to return but they were nowhere to be found.