Too much tension

"Gosh." Taeyung threw himself on the bed.

"That was close." Jungkook stated.

"Yeah. And it was your crazy idea!" Taeyung exclaimed.

"Hmm now tell me everything." Jungkook demanded, standing in front of his white board, holding a marker.

"There's three people. One is Park Jimin. Kim Namjoon and Jung Hoseok." Taeyung told.

Jungkook raised his eyebrow when he heard the last name.

"Jung Hoseok?" He asked.

"Don't give me that look. He was the nicest among them. One is dramatic, one doesn't talk, one got ptsd, so it's safe to say he's a decent one." Taeyung stated.

"Wait, wait who got ptsd?" Jungkook asked, writing on the board.

"Taehyung." He uttered.

Jungkook was clearly not ready to hear it.

"Anything else?" He moved on.

"I know their address. Taehyung and the guy named Jimin probably have a troubled relationship. And oh. Yes. Jimin's arm was injured. Probably shot. I guess he was shot instead of Taehyung that day. I can sketch Jimin and Hoseok's faces, but I hardly got a chance to look at Namjoon's face. They have illegal businesses of drugs. Weapons. They probably smuggle it. And they have a hidden door that needs access of three different finger prints to open up. That's all I could sum up to." Taeyung told everything that he needed to know.

"Are they blood related? I mean.. Any clue about their history?" Jungkook asked, playing with his marker.

"I don't think so." Taeyung expressed his opinion.

"You did a great job. We got far ahead than we aimed for. All I need is to gain more information about them. And our job will be done." Jungkook tried to form a smile, but he didn't feel like it.

"And what will you do after that?" Taeyung asked.

"Jail." Jungkook uttered.

"You realized how different our goal has become? From getting rid of Taehyung's wrath to sending his whole group jail." he stated, sadly.

"Isn't that what you want? Do you not want your brother to be in jail?!" the brown-haired boy exclaimed.

"I just wanted a safe place where he can't reach me. And I wanted to know why he's after my life. That's it. Tell me one thing, do you want to put him in jail?" He asked.

"That's my job." Jungkook mumbled.

"I know, but is that what you want?" He asked.

"I don't know. Am I supposed to desire something?!" Jungkook looked confused.

"Taehyung hates me to death. But I don't. And I think he likes you. Don't deceive him like that. Being in jail is nothing compared to the pain he'll feel when he'll find out you betrayed his trust and played with his emotions." He explained.

Jungkook quietly sat on the floor.

Taeyung is right.

How come he never thought about the consequences of it?

What if Taehyung actually likes him?

What if it hurts him?

Why does he care?

It was all getting messed up inside his head.

~

"I was searching for you-" Taehyung cut Jimin in between.