Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin

"I'm afraid if you keep doing that. 𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭."

Yoongi almost attacked Hoseok's lips then pushed him.
His heart was beating fast, the hesitation was on its way to swallow the brunet.

Hoseok didn't mind, instead he paid more attention to what's wrong with Yoongi. He surely wanted an answer but gave Yoongi time to explain and open up.

Yoongi was stunned until he felt Hoseok's thumb rubbing on his hand.

The anxious male desperately wanted to feel Hoseok closer, he pulled the dark-haired male again to kiss him but at last he looked away, removing his face from Hoseok's grip.

The brunet shook his head, "uhm. I have a fever. You might catch something." The tightness around his throat kept rising as he tried to gulp it down.

"If you really want something, you should stop caring about others." A smirk on his face while he smashed his lips with the elder, giving him no chance to breathe but moan.

Yoongi was longing for it. The intensity makes his body fragile,, so he tightened his muscles as a form of self-defense. And it caught Hoseok's eyes. He gently pulled Yoongi's hips inwards to his.

Yoongi's legs wrapping around the black-haired male beautifully.

Hoseok wanted Yoongi to be as close as possible so that the brunet can relax and feel safe.

Yoongi was at first confused. But soon he started feeling those magical hands roaming on his skin, making him feel peace as he loosened himself, submitting his all to Hoseok.

"Don't stop." Yoongi pleaded. His soul was screaming for some touch.
Hoseok's touch.

The younger nodded, unbuttoning his shirt.
Yoongi removed his clothes too.

Yoongi shivered as soon as the cold wind brushes against his skin, but Hoseok quickly covered the elder under him.

"Is that okay now?" Hoseok locked his eyes with Yoongi.

Yoongi nodded, his cheeks flashing a different shade of red, a red Hoseok never thought he would fall for one day.

Hoseok parted his lips to meet Yoongi's.
Everything was smooth like Yoongi's skin, like Hoseok's moves.

Hoseok had no intention of having sex with Yoongi after witnessing him in fever. But it looked like this was all Yoongi needed to feel fine.

The heat made him change his mind.

"Are you certain?" Hoseok asked again before removing Yoongi's shorts.

"Now tell me. Do you want this?" Yoongi interrogated.

Hoseok gave him a peck, "I do." He blinked.

"Right side of the drawer." Yoongi indicated.

Quickly took out the lube and condom from the drawer Yoongi mentioned.

After setting everything, Hoseok finally yanked off Yoongi's shorts.

Yoongi closed his eyes, to feel the heavenly feeling he was about to feel.

[ ⚠️ smut ahead, age restrictions are provided ]

And by no time, Hoseok was inside Yoongi.
The warmth he craved for so long, was finally there.
Yoongi groaned, pulling Hoseok by those soft locks.
His moan kept growing as Hoseok sped up.
Hoseok's back was curved with a different kind of tattoo and that is Yoongi's nail scratches.

Yoongi realized he was scratching a bit too harshly, and he wanted to stop, but Hoseok insisted, "It's okay. Don't worry about it." Hoseok whispered in Yoongi's ear.