Red?

Yoongi went to check the C.C tv footage but didn't get the time to play it so he just asked the officer to mail it.

"Hyung, S.I. coming over. We have to hurry now." Jungkook spoke up in a hurry.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Yoongi widened his eyes, procccesing everything.

"We better get ready with some solid answers." Jungkook gulped.

Yoongi was panting but still managed to get into the car. Jungkook was worried about him, "Hyung, get a nap, there's traffic and all."

Yoongi closed his eyes in exhaustion but he knows he can't sleep.

"Remember the old days? How eager we were to be where we are now?" Yoongi uttered.

"How can I forget that?" Jungkook chuckled, taking a turn.

"How are you still driving? I can't even keep my eyes open." The exhausted male asked.

"You know hyung, I do what I like to keep myself energetic. It's like a self love. Stress reliever." Jungkook explained with a smirk.

"And what is that?" Yoongi never really thought about it.

Jungkook just smirked.

"What? Is this some illegal stuff? Are you on coke or what?" It takes him no time to get irritated.

"Aish hyung. Fine. You'll take you with me, tonight." Jungkook assured.

"If I am alive." Yoongi mumbled.

"Eh. What are we gonna say to the S.I. ?" Jungkook asked the latter one.

"The truth. And of course we have footages now. If he still keep nagging about it, I'll punch him in the face."

Jungkook only grinned.

While parking the car, they both noticed the Jeep of the S.I. which made both of them feel so stressed out as the S.I. keep on pressuring them for stupid reasons.

"You two finally here." The S.I. uttered sarcastically.

"Yes, sir." Yoongi replied.

"I see, you two look tired." He spoke up, with no concern obviously. Which only made Yoongi more mad.

"Mr. Lee and Miss Boripat will join us soon." Jungkook exclaimed.

"Agh. Ok. Then just take a day off. I'll manage everything." A beautiful smile occurred in his face.

Yoongi and Jungkook both were astonished by his sudden kindness.

"What? You two looking at me like you've seen ghost?!" He chuckled, sipping his tea or coffee who knows!

"Run before I change my mind." He glared at both of them.

And that's what they exactly did.

( ̄‐ ̄)んー

Hoseok was really hurt, he needed some distractions.

He was tired of life, his own wreckless behaviors.

The brunet threw himself on the bed.

*𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜*

"You're just toxic."
"Even a saint will lose his shits to be with a jerk like you."
"Please, die."
"Look.. I can't keep doing this. You are really a tough person to deal with. I get it that you love me but.. I can't."

*𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜*

"What the heck?" Hoseok couldn't believe he was thinking about it.

The self hatred he had for himself was unbelievable.

Hoseok, Jimin and Namjoon made a pact to never get into a serious relationships.

And they always stick to it.
Yeah, they hook up with random people, flirt around and do everything.
Just not something serious.

Hoseok closed his eyes, swallowing every flashbacks he was having from his past.

"It's ok." Hoseok chuckled, waking up from his bed.

He had something big on his mind.
Hoseok made his mind.
He's gonna fuck someone he actually likes.

Yeah, Hoseok had this weird habit of sleeping with people he didn't find attractive so that he doesn't lose his mind or himself. But today he wanted to bring someone who he'll actually gonna have an eye on.

He prepared himself that way.
He sprayed his hair brown with highlights just for tonight's look.
Hoseok had every type of hair dye and contact lenses so that he can change his looks time to time.

Hoseok wanted to feel good.
So he put on a face mask to feel and look extra good.

Hoseok was munching on a cucumber while cleaning his house as he got the most messiest house ever.

He prepared his bed sheets and placed some scented candles on the counter.

Once he felt the house looks good and clean enough, he snuck into his closet to find something good.

"Red?" Hoseok murmured.

Hoseok never liked the color 'red'. But red happens to suit him the best.

Hoseok hid his neck tattoos with heavy foundation and put on a black contact lense.

Yeah hazel brown eyes is good in the morning but the night only knows darkness.

With everything on Hoseok was totally ready for that night.

[ guys, I'm alive. ]