Quality time

“Sounds fun.” Yoongi smiled, looking at the  ceiling.

    “How about you? Why Police Department?” Hoseok casually asked, facing Yoongi and putting an arm around his back.

    Yoongi’s eyes were sleepy till Hoseok asked that question.

    Yoongi gulped, “it just felt right. When people don’t wanna value you, you choose to be something that’s gonna fill that shit.” He finished with a sigh.

    A long, deep sigh.

    “You don’t look like someone who’ll run miles at 4 in the morning just to be valued.” Hoseok caressed Yoongi’s cheeks, assuring that he can share the truth.

    Yoongi knew he was talking about the police training.

    “Why? I can’t crave for assurance and love?” Yoongi mumbled.

    “You can but I meant.. You look expensive enough. Who won’t value you?” Hoseok’s trustworthy voice was enough to make Yoongi feel like home. 

    “You only care about looks.” Yoongi pouted, closing his eyes.

    “I don’t. I just value the thing that makes me feel good. Yoongi, I don’t call you pretty based on that look. I call you pretty because you give me a pretty feeling. And it’s soooo pretty.” Hoseok explained.

    Yoongi started liking something more than his old piano. And it’s Hoseok’s explanation.

    Yoongi could tell Hoseok is not someone who prefers explaining things, but when he does, it’s magical.

    Hoseok had a unique sense of thinking and the way he perceived things. It was so artistic.

    “So you don’t think I look pretty?” Yoongi needed something to come up with so that Hoseok would stop making his heart beat fast.

    Hoseok chuckled.

    “Sleep, my pretty boy.” Hoseok whispered.

    “Get a fucking shirt on. You will get cold.” Yoongi elbowed him when Hoseok tried to pull him more close.

    “I sleep naked honestly.” Hoseok uttered.

    Yoongi threw the blanket over Hoseok then facing on the other side.

    “You think I will let you go? Huh?” Hoseok started tickling Yoongi’s abdominal area.

    Hoseok knew it’s his sensitive spot.

    “No-“ Yoongi tried his best, defending himself.

    “Ssh-“ Hoseok pulled him closer, spooning him.

    Yoongi was confused.

    Now that he thought about it, he realized Hoseok might do this on purpose. Sleeping, eating and brushing together.