1/1

“What dream?” Jungkook asked. What made him think it was a dream?

“I- I felt it was a dream!” Taeyung exclaimed, retreating himself, kinda frustrated.

“Now that you know I am not your nightmare, mind getting breakfast?” Jungkook sarcastically replied.

“Uhm. I should pass. Thank you for your hospitality.” Taeyung bowed.

“Hey. Where will you go?” Jungkook furrowed.

“I will figure it out, sir. Thank you again.” Taeyung smiled.

A handsome box smile.

He could tell Taehyung had this beam, too.

“Look. I want to sum things up too.” Jungkook stated.

“But-“ Taeyung in disapproval.

“Go get fresh. Breakfast will be ready. These clothes will fit you." Jungkook indicated towards the washroom.

Taeyung sighed and accepted the fabrics with him.
He was helpless for four days straight and no one helped. And now, all of a sudden, a police officer is trying his finest to figure everything out. That was unnatural for Taeyang.

‘What if he’s with Taehyung and just planning to kill me?’ Taeyung thought to himself.

There was nothing left for Taeyung, anyway.
Even if he died, no one cares.
So what’s the point?

So he chose to cooperate with Jungkook.
Jungkook was staring at Taeyung, a bunch of things going on in his mind.

He indeed looked like Taehyung.
Now that his face was more clear, it was getting tough for Jungkook to even concentrate.
All he wanted to compare these two.

They both certainly had good genes when it comes to beauty. Beauty that can make anyone uneasy.

“Agh- so where was i?” Jungkook finally shattered the eye contact.

“Breakfast.” Taeyung replied.

“Yeahh yeah. Breakfast. Let’s get it!” Jungkook chuckled at his own expressions.

‘Now what’s wrong with him?!’ Taeyung thought to himself.

“So I wanna know all.” Jungkook looked at Taeyung, knowing they’re going to have an interrogation session.

“About what?” Taeyung licked his lips, not knowing what to do.

“Tell me everything about you and Taehyung. Don’t even miss a single shit.” Said Jungkook.

Taeyung inhaled and let out for this tiresome story.

“I’m Kim Taeyung and he is Kim Taehyung. Born in 1995, Daegu. He is the elder one. Growing up, we didn’t really have a family friendly environment. Our parents often used to fight over silly things. So one day. They chose the path of divorce. We were like  seven, I guess. My mom took my custody and my dad took his custody.” Taeyung stopped to take a munch on his bread toast.

“Then?” Jungkook’s curiosity led to grow.

“It was told that we can meet each other every month. But I never get to see them ever again. My mom didn’t want to have any connection with my dad and I guess it was the same from him too. Me and mom got moved to Gwangju. And ever since that we lost connection.” Taeyung was hungry. So he chugged down the whole glass of milk.

“You never wanted to meet your brother?” Jungkook wanted more.

“I did. I would beg my mom to know where my dad and Taehyung were. But nothing really worked. Then slowly I got used to this lifestyle.” He stopped. He knew Jungkook was eager, so he started again.