" Okay I will visit her in the morning " sidharth said, his eyes meets shehnaz eyes in the mirror.

He frowned when shehnaz ignored him and closed her eyes. He wanted to go near her and confront her and wanted to know if she was okay or not but stopped himself for now because shehnaz didn't wanted this right now. He went from there. Suhana followed him.

Diya went inside in the room and saw shehnaz sleeping she gently went near the bed and laid beside her and tugged both of them inside the comforter. After some time she felt asleep without knowing that her friend was still awake.

" Suhana it's already late come I will drop you to your house " sidharth said, Suhana agreed with him and went with him.

"Had shehnaz really ignored me or it is just me thinking like this" This thaught were lingering in his mind continuously. Sidharth focus was completely on road as he was driving silently. His mind was still stucked at the moment where he felt that shehnaz ignored his glance. He didn't liked it. He started feeling uneasy after that incident like something is wrong. He also noticed pain in shehnaz eyes which was the main point of his uneasy feelings. " Umhh sidharth I will go from here on my own , so please drop me here " suhana said to him while fiddling with her fingers.

Sidharth didn't said anything and just parked the car at side. " Good night sidharth " sidharth smiled back at the girl and turned his car to go back Shukla mansion.

Morning

Shehnaz flinched in her sleep when she felt someone caressing her forehead. She opened her eyes and finds reeta aunty looking at her with teary eyes while caressing her forehead.

Shehnaaz eyes become glossy when she felt her hand on her head. She immediately gets up and throw herself in reeta aunty embrace. Aunty hugged her tightly and started whispering comforting words in her ears.

" Shhh bacha I'm here don't cry okay. You are my strong bachaa na so don't cry " aunty was kept whispering comforting words in her ears which were working on her. Her sobs died after hearing her words. She badly needed someone comfort which aunty gave her, gave her motherly love which she needed right now.

Sidharth also wiped the tears gathered on the corners of his eyes. He was not able to sleep previous night and early in the morning he immediately went into shehnaz room to check upon her but stopped on the gate when he saw how her mother is hugging shehnaz and caressing her back. He thaught of giving them some time alone so went from there.

Shehnaz felt light after crying in reeta aunty embrace. She felt peace and now ready to face police to give them her statement. Diya already told her about statement thing. And after talking with reeta aunty she got more courage and agreed to give her statement. Reeta aunty already made her to eat her breakfast. Shehnaz firstly denied to eat but agreed when aunty forced her to eat. She eats little because of continuous glare of reeta aunty. Now all of them standing in the hall to go to police station for giving them there statement.

" Let's go shehnaz " sidharth said, he offered his hand to shehnaz to hold.

Shehnaz looked at his hand blankly she wanted to hold his hand but stopped herself. Shehnaz starting moving forward without holding his hand with diya and reeta aunty.

Sidharth frowned when shehnaz didn't hold his hand but he ignored this right now and went behind them.

Shehnaz seats with reeta aunty on the back seat and diya seats on the passenger seat and sidharth drove the car to the destination.

____________________________________

Shehnaz was fiddling with her fingers as she was feeling suffocated in the dark room where she seats with a police officer who was taking her statement. Sweat drops were clearly visible on her forehead as she was reminiscing previous day momeries how Ahaan nasty hands touched her? How she was about to be raped from that monster?. Sidharth was standing behind her chair and reeta aunty was sitting beside her caressing her shoulder. She told the police about her fight with sidharth and how she went to CCTV to room to get know the real culprit and how she comes to know about ahaan who did all this and how she went to science department to confront him and how he abused him she told him everything.

Her eyes are now filled with tears. She looked down and bits her lips to control her sobs. Diya also showed the video of ahaan which was sent by shehnaz to her.

" Okay shehnaz you can go now thankyou for giving your statement " police officer went from the room after saying this.

Shehnaz also went from the room with diya and reeta aunty glared sidharth before going out with shehnaz .

Sidharth eyes widened when he heard the whole truth guilt started washing over him. He felt extremely angry on himself. He badly wanted to punch himself now how could he did that to his bestfriend how could he not trusted his bestfriend. He even didn't listened her completely and started cursing her. He was such a bad friend. He was feeling really really bad right now.

He rushed behind them. He badly wanted to apologise to shehnaz for his deed.

Shehnaz was standing in the corridor with diya as reeta aunty went to ask something to police officer.

" Shehnaz " sidharth shouted from afar when he saw her and rushed towards her. Shehnaz turned and saw him coming near her.

" Sana " sidharth uttered looking at her.
Shehnaz looked into his eyes with Blank face.

" Sh.. shehnaz actually..I..I " sidharth stuttered when he saw her swollen eyes. Her pale face. His voice stucked in his throat when he saw her. His courage fades away when he saw her. He knows that his mare sorry does not change anything but he had to apologise for his mistake.

" Sorry Sana I'm really sorry " sidharth mumbled slowly while fiddling with his fingers.

" It's okay " shehnaz replied and turned her heels and went from there without looking back.

Sidharth was still standing on his place and  bewilderingly look at her disappearing figure.
-
-
To be continued ❤️
-
-
Target - lots of love and comments ❤️
And my dear ghost readers who only read please do vote and comment also and also follow me.