Leah is off to the world cup

Start from the beginning

Leah finishes packing and I decide that we should go out for tea so I book my favourite restaurant and Leah drives us there. "This place is beautiful" "it's my favourite restaurant a little family run Italians been coming here for years the food is so good" we are seated at our table and order our food. "What are you looking forward to the most about the World Cup?" "I think just being part of a major tournament" I can see the excitement in her eyes "you're going to smash it baby I know that." I hear a familiar voice coming from the people being seated beside us "thank you" I see the look on Leah's face then turn to confirm my suspicions "your fucking joking" Leah takes my hand then stands and gives Lia a hug as do I before sitting back down. I decide to just ignore Emily like I would strangers who'd be sat next to me. "What hotel are you staying in?" "The hotel de verdun, I've also booked your families rooms for when they are over" "no! No you haven't" "of course I have I'm not having them stay in some shitty hotel when their daughter is playing in her first major tournament" "do they know?" "They certainly do your dad said he was going to kick my arse I asked if he could wait till I was off the crutches so it was a fair fight." This makes Leah laugh "so who have you actually booked for?" "Your mum, dad, Jacob and your grandma. Actually because I have a suite your grandma said she was sharing for with me I'm not going to lie it is going to be strange" "wait you're actually sharing with my grandma?" "Yeah she scares me" Leah is full on laughing at me now "she's a sweetheart" "yeah to you because your her little nugget and can I just say this amount of laughter is just unnecessary" "aww baby it's so necessary, anyways what's the next step of physio?" "I'm not sure Vicky is keeping that hush hush" she's not the next step is walking without crutches but I want to surprise Leah. "It seems to be getting easier anyway" "yeah the pain is nearly all gone so always going to be happy about that" "yeah me too listening to you in physio was so hard" "why didn't you say I would of went by myself" she takes my hands "because although it was hard for me it was 10 times harder for you and you wouldn't of been in this situation if it wasn't for me and my team" "yeah but I got you out of it so not all bad was it" "softie" "Oi I'm right tough me" "yeah yeah if you says so."

We spend the rest of the night laughing before I pay the bill and we go home. I'm just locking up when Leah shouts of me "baby can you come here a minute I need you" "yeah coming now baby." I go into the bedroom and Leah pushes me up against the wall "fuck" she kisses me roughly "mhmm" she takes my top off throwing it on the floor kissing my neck causing me to moan "you need to get on that bed and also take that knee brace off" as romantic as she is yeahhhh she still won't risk hurting my knee it makes me laugh. "You kind of threw my crutches" "oh right yeah" she picks them up "here you go now move it" "such a way with words my love" I go over to the bed sitting down I decide to take back some dominance and very slowly undo my brace "Chris your fucking killing me here" "oh trust me I know" I get my braces undone and Leah quickly takes it off me sitting on me wrapping her legs around my waist then starts kissing me. I remove Leah's top and throw it across the room then lie down pulling her on top of me. Leah is kissing my neck moving down my body slowly removing my trousers. I see her eyes go to the scar on my knee so I sit up "my knee is fine" she pushes me back down kissing back up my body leaving little bites on me causing me to moan the feeling of her hands exploring my body is the best feeling in the world. Leah removes my underwear and her pants and underwear then climbs on me parting my legs with her. She has to feel how wet I am right now without even touching me yet Leah moves her hand snake like down my body right to my entrance can easily insert her 2 fingers I arch my back and moan she's moving in and out at a slower than usual pace. She talks about me killing her she knows exactly what she is doing right now "fuck Leah please" "tell me what you want baby" "fuck me please" she whispers in my ear "as you wish my love" she starts getting faster hitting my g spot every time and stimulating my clit until she has me crying out. I open my eyes and see a huge smile on Leah's face "what?" I ask totally out of breath "nothing I just love you that's all" I pull Leah into a hug "I love you too but guess what" "what?" "It's your turn" I flip Leah so I am hovering over her kissing her deeply. We continue what we are doing for a couple of hours and now we are both lying there completely out of breath. "You know baby your phone was vibrating for a good hour there" I sigh "yeah I know" I look at my phone and see messages and phone calls from Emily I choose to ignore them for now and just go to sleep.

It's the day Leah is going to camp for the World Cup. Me and Amanda are driving Leah to camp she has sat in the back with me holding my hand "are you alright baby?" "Me yeah why?" "Oh you know your just squeezing my hand so hard I lost feeling about an hour ago" she loosens her grip "sorry just nervous" "your going to be amazing" "listen to your girlfriend Leah she speaks truths." We arrive at sgp and whilst Leah is saying goodbye to Amanda I unload her bags. Leah then gives me a massive hug squeezing me "I love you so much Leah enjoy this experience that's all I ask of you" she is crying so I wipe her eyes "I will I promise. I love you too" "we will see you soon" she gives us one last hug then starts to walk away and I head back to the car "CHRIS WAIT!!" I turn around and see Leah running towards me hugging me I almost fall over "I can't do this" I pull back and hold Leah's face in my hands "baby you can do this we are all already so proud of you and you deserve this. So have fun take it all in you have proved to everyone you deserve to be here now it's time for you to believe it yourself" I give her a kiss "I love you" "I love you too Leah and I will see you very soon and we will speak everyday you can I promise now go so I can stare at your arse" this makes her laugh and she starts walking away again. She quickly turns around and sees me staring and she is laughing again. My job is done so I get in the car "thank you Chris" "what for?" "Helping if it was just me I think she would of been coming home with me" "oh no we're not going home yet I booked us a hotel for tonight so you can have some rest" "I was going to suggest that I am a bit tired" "already done." I give Amanda the address and we head off to the hotel.