"Boom?"

He opened his eyes and saw you leaning over with a curious expression on your face. "What is it, hm?"

"Are you taking a nap?" you giggled then looked up at the tree where Sasori was. "Sasowee looks like it too."

Sasori opened an eye and looked down at you. You ran over to a flower bed nearby and picked a flower. You put it to your nose and took in a deep breath. The flower smelled nice, and it was a daisy. You picked five more and started weaving them into a flower crown.
toy

"Konan," you turned to the woman. She looked over to you and smiled.

"What is it, Aiko?" she asked. You waved her over. She raised an eyebrow and walked over to you. Konan sat down beside you.

"Do you know how to make a flower crown?" you asked while you continued to weave the flowers into a crown.

Konan shook her head. "No, I don't know how to make a flower crown."

"I can teach you!" you excitedly said. Konan laughed lightly.

"Sure," she reached over to the flower bed and picked some flowers.

"First you must..."

~xXx~

Sasori watched as you taught Konan how to make a flower crown. After a bit, he looked over at Deidara. He was still laying on the ground with his hands behind his head, facing the sun and would probably get a tan. Sasori looked at Hidan. He was leaning against an oak tree with his hands behind his head, and was chewing on a piece of grass.

Sasori then felt a presence in front of him. He looked over and saw your puppet standing there on the branch. It was obviously hiding something something behind its back, its hands were both crossed behind it. The puppet's head was angled to the left and looked a lot like you when you tried to smuggle away with a jar of cookies.

He blinked and tilted his head to the right as your puppet started to walk towards him. It walked over his feet and stood on his lap, right in front of him. He raised an eyebrow. The puppet slowly pulled out what was behind it, a flower crown, and placed it on his head. He looked up and saw the white daisies and sighed. He picked up your puppet by the waist and climbed off the tree.

"Here's your puppet, Aiko," he handed you the puppet. You looked up at him and smiled. Gently, you took the puppet from him.

~xXx~

Deidara looked over to where you and Konan were. He sat up straight and his eyes widened. What is my man wearing? He thought as he looked at the flower crown on Sasori's head.

"Hey! Sasori, my man," he called while trying not to laugh. Sasori looked over to him with a bored expression. "What are you wearing?!" Deidara finally burst out laughing.

Hidan turned to look at the commotion. He sucked in a large breath of air, and started choking on the piece of grass he had been chewing. He rolled over on the ground and smacked his back with his hand.

Everyone stared at him as if he were from an alien world. Finally, he coughed out the piece of grass and took several deep breaths.

"Now the doll does look like a doll!" Hidan teased in a girly voice.

"Hidan, Boom, I has one for you too," you said as you placed a flower crown on Deidara's head.

"What?" Deidara grumbled. "Why do I have to have one?"

"You looks nice Boom," you answered. You felt something rest on your head. You reached up and felt a flower crown on your head. You turned around and saw Konan smiling at you.