Chapter 19

She's covered in blood and dirt, they both are, literally glistening from the evening sun reflecting off of the blood coating their suits

She's covered in blood and dirt, they both are, literally glistening from the evening sun reflecting off of the blood coating their suits. Sauntering over to us with their hoods up, the shadows hiding their faces, they look menacing. My own personal reapers come to send my enemies to hell.

"Welcome back, happy hunting I presume?" I tell them, relief flooding my every muscle. I don't know what I would have done if something had happened to either of them .

"Boss, I'm never giving this suit back, just so you know" J responds with a devilish glint in his ice blue eyes.

"I figured as much J, I'm glad you found it to your satisfaction. What's the body count?" I ask with a chuckle.

"Well between me and your angel of death over here we counted 210 men gloriously slayed" He tells me as they close the gap and walk the last couple of feet to us.

Looking at them up close they look even more menacing, they have a glint in their eyes, a slight flush on their cheeks, the suit clinging to their bodies in such a way that you can see each muscle ripple with each movement they make. Their movements predatory and graceful. Santiago's men never stood a chance.

"We sent bravo team to bring the bodies out here, figured it would be a nice welcome present to Santiago." She says casually, like she was talking about setting out some cookies.

"Hey do we have any like streamers or maybe a big fat red bow? We can't give a present without a bow Talia, it's just bad manners" J says to her with the same nonchalance causing her to give him a small smile.

Even covered in blood and dirt she looks beautiful, there's a certain wildness to her right now. A peek at her alter ego that only comes out to play when she kills. I love that side of her, that almost unhinged side of her that no one really gets to see.

Sensing my eyes on her she looks up and meets my glance, her eyes still glazed from her kills. She is the epitome of sex appeal the way she looks right now. I want nothing more than to devour her whole and the way her eyes are heating up like melted chocolate she feels it too.

Clearing his throat Dom snaps me and Natalia out of our steamy stare down and steps around me, walks right up to Natalia and quietly says, "Are you okay? I was worried when you called Dante, are you hurt anywhere?"

Way to cock block again Dom.

"I'm fine thanks" she responds and walks around him to Diego, they exchange some words and walk off into the house together no doubt filling her in about Izzy, leaving Dom looking very hurt and very confused.

I wonder what they're fighting about...some small selfish part of me hopes they were arguing about me.

Did she tell him about our late night talks? Does he know I've been doing everything in my power to win her over. Sure she rejects me every time and brushes me off but I'm not giving up, she cracks sometimes. She thinks I don't see it but I do.