Chapter 37

"Young master..Breakfast is ready" maid said knocking on to Taehyung's door.

"You guys eat..I'm not hungry"

"You didn't eat dinner too..please eat young master..Mrs.kim is calling for you too"

Taehyung finally opened the door.

"They are home?" Maid nodded. Taehyung went down with his bag and saw his parents.

"Taebear! Come have breakfast" mrs.kim said when she saw Taehyung.

"I'm not hungry"

"Bear..You didn't eat dinner too..please honey" Taehyung sighed.

"Why are you caring now eomma?" Mrs.kim looked down hearing her son.

"Son we want to talk with you" mr.kim said standing up.

"Not now appa..I have school"

"Only few minutes"

"After school appa" his parents looked at each other.

"We have a meeting son" Taehyung sighed.

"Okay then..Bye"

__________________________

"Hyung..where is Taehyung?"Jungkook asked from namjoon as soon as he sat on the chair.

"We didn't see too Jungkook..I text him but he didn't even see them" Jungkook sighed and leaned back to his chair.

"Yo taehyung where were you dude!?" Hoseok asked after seeing taehyung.

"Just came" Taehyung said dryly and sat next to yoongi far from jungkook.

Jungkook stared at Taehyung who didn't even dared to look at him.

"Helloo Tae!" A girl said making Taehyung to sigh. But he recognised the voice.

"Hi yuna.."He said and focused on his phone. She rolled her eyes and smacked jungkook's head. Jungkook groaned.

"What the hell is going on?" She whispers, bending towards him.

"Why?"

"Why is Taehyung sitting far away? Did you guys fought or something?" Jungkook sighed.

"Kind of but I regret it"

"Then talk to him dumbo..Aish I feel like I am your guys' counsellor or something" she rolled her eyes sitting besides him.

"Did you have your breakfast?" To their surprise, It was Jin who talked to taehyung. Taehyung glanced at Jin in shock.

"Why are you asking?"

"Just asking duh..answer"

"No"

"What? Why?!" Jungkook asked.

"Not hungry" Jungkook sighed and got up to go.

After a minute he came back with a food tray. He put it on table in front of taehyung who glanced at him.

"Here now eat" Taehyung just shook his head. Jungkook glared at his boyfriend and sat next to him.

"Taehyung stop being a baby and eat" he said again.

"Why do you want me to eat?" Taehyung asked putting his phone on the table. Jungkook raised a brow.

"What?! Because I want you to eat"

"It's not like I'm your boyfriend..Don't waste your time Jungkook" Taehyung said still looking away.

Everyone at the table widened their eyes including Jungkook.