Chapter 19

Double update! I think 🤔?

Read previous ones before this🙌

Last day jungkook saw Taehyung was a week ago. He was a mess but didn't show it because jin and jimin will ask him questions.

He walked through the hallway as usual, hoping that he Taehyung.

"He is getting it today!" He hear some students murmur. Then he saw a big fight going on..

Is it Taehyung fighting??!

He quickly rushed to them. But it was not Taehyung beating the other person. It was namjoon.. He looked around to find Taehyung, but he was nowhere.

He looked at the poor boy who was getting beaten up. Even though it's not Taehyung, he have to stop namjoon.

"STOP!" Jungkook said pushing namjoon away.

"CAN'T YOU SEE THE POOR BOY IS ALREADY INJURED!?" Jungkook yelled, glaring at namjoon who rolled his eyes.

"WHAT IS HAPPENING IN HERE!?" A new voice said and it was jin. He came to them because he heard jungkook's voice.

He widened his eyes seeing the boy.

"What happened to him?" Jin ran to the boy and helped him to get up.

"That namjoon was beating him!" Jungkook said pointing to namjoon. Jin glared at namjoon and jumped onto him, holding namjoon's hair.

"You fucktard!!!! How could you beat people !!!" Everyone around them looked at them surprised. They never saw school bad boys getting beaten up..

Jungkook smirked seeing how helpless namjoon is right now. But he deserved it. He told someone to take the boy to nurse room and went to his classroom.. he was fifteen minutes early..

"T-Taehyung" jungkook saw taehyung sitting inside the classroom, in deep thoughts. Since the other male didn't notice him, he slowly went to taehyung.

"T-Tae.." Other male came out of his thoughts and saw jungkook.

"Oh you have class now in here?" Jungkook nods his head. Taehyung also nods his head and packed his stuffs to go.

"Where are you going?"

"Why are you asking ?" Jungkook shut his mouth and glanced at taehyung's right cheek. He still can remember the slap he gave.

Taehyung didn't talk as he might tell something wrong and then jungkook will get mad. So he chose to pack his stuff in silence .

"Where were you tae? I was finding you everywhere ..." jungkook said with a low voice..

Why he was finding me?? Did I do something wrong? But I did as he told though..It's just that I didn't know he has a class here now..

"Why were you finding me?" His hand was grabbed by jungkook. He stopped what was doing and glanced at their hands.

"T-Tae..I want to talk with you..Don't ignore me.." jungkook said with a pleading tone.

Taehyung sighed and glanced at jungkook's beautiful doe eyes .

"I am not ignoring you..I did as you told..you wanted me to get out of your sight..And I did.." Jungkook's eyes started to tear up and he leaned onto taehyung's chest.

"You idiot it's true that I told you to! But that doesn't mean I wanted you to get out of my sight! You don't know how I survived without youuu" jungkook whined, hitting taehyung's chest, lightly..

Taehyung was confused but didn't say anything..

"Idiot Idiot ! Idiot!!" Jungkook kept hitting taehyung's chest crying..