Chapter 17

Double update hehe... so read the previous one before this..

"Aish! Why are they being clingy like that!!!! I really don't like that ji-hoon guy!! I swear that he has a crush on jungkook!" Taehyung has been rambling about jungkook and ji-hoon for about an hour with yuna listening to him.

"Taehyung! Why don't you just ask already?! Don't waste time..both of us know that he is jealous..." Taehyung sighed and glanced at the duo again. He gritted his teeth seeing ji-hoon ruffling jungkook's hair while jungkook flashed his bunny smile.

"Dude where were you? We were finding you everywhere.." namjoon said as he sat down along with the other two.

"Namjoon..how can I know if someone love me?" Namjoon raised a brow..

"What?" Yuna rolled her eyes and smacked the back of Taehyung's head.

"Don't play dumb tae!"

"Aish! Forget what I said-" He stopped when yuna whimper.

"Yuna what's wrong?" Yuna held Taehyung's hand squeezing it.

"Ah take me to the nurse room tae.." Taehyung stood up holding yuna.

"Can you walk?" She shakes her head. Taehyung had no choice so he picked her up in bridal style, going to the nurse room.

Jungkook noticed someone standing up, when he looked at the direction his heart broke.

Seems like both of them love each other so much..

He thought as he saw yuna snuggling closer to Taehyung.

"—kook!" Jungkook came back to reality.

"Can we talk later hyung? School is almost over.." ji-hoon nods his head. Without telling jin and jimin, he went home with a heavy heart.

He acts like a sassy boy in front of Taehyung to hide his sad face. He is a sensitive boy. Even though Taehyung is not his, it damn hurts him.

"JUNGKOOK!!!" Jungkook flinched as he hear jin's voice. Probably have to adjust himself for a earful.

His door room slam opened and jin came to his room.

"Why didn't you eat food?" Jungkook rubbed his nape not knowing what to answer. Jin sighed and sits on the bed next to jungkook.

"Kookie..Why are you being like this? I can sense there is something going on inside your head..It's fine if you don't want to tell, but please don't do this to yourself.." jin pleaded as he was so worried for the younger. Jungkook never did something like this.. So that means there is something big going inside his head.

"Hyung...I'm okay.. I'm fine.."

"Park jimin at your service!" Jimin burst through the door frame, holding jungkook's dinner.

"You know jin hyung made your favorites! Look he made banana milk for you too!" He said with a cheerful voice, wanting to make younger eat. Jungkook didn't say anything and stared at the tray.

"Come on kookie! You can't have this opportunity always! Sooooo eat!" He put the tray on the bed. A chuckle left from jungkook's mouth as both of his hyungs are trying their best. Jungkook sighed and started to eat..

Other two glanced at each other smiling.

________________________________

"How are you now yuna? You are fine right?" Yuna nods her head with a smile. Both of them became good friends and Yuna started to think Taehyung as a friend of her too since she doesn't have a chance with Taehyung.