Chapter 21

"Taehyungg.." Taehyung just hummed.

"Why are not talking with me? Are you angry with me?" Taehyung shakes his head.

"Why would I be angry?" Jungkook pouts.

"Then talk to me!"

"How about we go on a date?" Jungkook's pout turned into a big smile.

"Yes yes!" Jungkook giggled happily.

"Let's have an inside date for today..what do you think bunny? I have arranged in my house.." Taehyung said.

"Your house? What about your parents?"

They don't even know that I exist anymore..

"Ah they went somewhere for business baby..don't worry.."

"Then I'm okayy.."

________________________________
"AISH!!!!" Loud yelling heard through the house.

"Why are you shouting shorty!?" Jungkook asked receiving a glare.

"Just smell my bag! It smells like there are some shits inside this! I washed it for more than ten times! It still smells!! Even my books!!"jimin complained throwing his bag to jin who made a puking face.

"What did you use to clean this!?"

"Um..Dish wash of course—"

"DISH WASH WHAT??" Jin screamed from the top of his lungs. No wonder that dish wash was gone in a minute when he went back to the kitchen after switching off the tv.

"You Tinkerbell Who the hell in the world use dish wash to clean a bag! Are you that dumb? I want sometime to calm down..I can't believe that I'm living with dumb people—" and he kept blabbering while going to his room, rubbing his temples.

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

"Jungkook where are you going?!?!" Jin asked for the nth time but got no response. Other was just doing his things. Jin took deep breath, done with the boy. Jimin covered his eyes,closing his eyes.

"YAH YOU BITCH TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE GOING! WE ARE FUCKING WORRIED AND YOU ARE NOT TELLING US!! NOW TALK BEFORE I SMACK YOUR ASS WITH MY PINK PAN!!!" Jungkook hissed as jin shouted just closer to his ears. Those two idiots are making jin's pressure so high.

He stopped wearing his shoes and glares at jin who shot a glare back to tell that he is not scared of his glare.

"I have a project to do..so I'm going to the other one's house.." jin crossed his arms over his chest, looking at jungkook.

"Now was it that hard huh? You could have just tell that before.."

"But it's already 6.. when you are going to return home?" Jimin asked raising a brow. Jungkook thought for a second.

"Umm..I will call you to tell about it" Jungkook said picking up his phone.

"Okay be careful then.." jin and jimin said. Jungkook nods his head and went out of the house. Then he walked away from their house and saw Taehyung's car.

He got inside the car.

"Let's go then?"

"Yup!"

"We are here.." Taehyung said as they arrived and opened jungkook's door. Jungkook quickly went out. Taehyung guided his boyfriend inside his house.

"Tae.." Taehyung hummed, holding jungkook's hand gently, guiding him somewhere in the house.

"Are you along in the house now?I mean since your parents are not here.."

"No jungkook... There are few maids in here..Here we are.." Taehyung said as they reached a door. He opened door revealing the rooftop. Cold wind hit jungkook's skin and he was loving the feeling.