Chapter 24

What is this asshole doing here??

Jin looks at the person who is looking at them with a smile. Jin narrows his eyes and then looks at Jungkook who is glaring at the person. The person looked familiar to jin but he can't remember him clearly.

"Mind your own business.." jin says rolling his eyes.

"Oh yea I came here to talk to someone who is my business." Jungkook rolls his eyes, leaning onto the locker besides Taehyung.

Taehyung glances at Jungkook who was annoyed. He wanted to ask what is wrong but jin will surely beat his ass for no reason for sure. No thanks, he loves his butt.

"Then go and talk! Do we look like we care? No right?" Jimin says. The boy chuckles.

Sassy as past..nothing changed..

"Hello baby bun.." he says walking a bit forward to jungkook. Taehyung's ears perks up hearing the boy.

Jin and jimin frowns looking at him. Jungkook looks around, pretending that he didn't hear anything. Of course he is only baby bun to his boyfriend.

"I'm talking to you beautiful.." Jungkook glares at the boy making the boy put a hand on his own chest.

"That glare is sexy as always kookie.." Now that got Taehyung's whole attention.

Kookie?? Baby bun?? What the fuck!? Is he talking to Jungkook?

He then looks at jungkook who had an unbothered expression.

Seems like not..

"I'm talking to you baby.." boy said which triggered jungkook. He leans away from the locker, with a death stare.

"Why are you talking to me?" That's when it confirmed to Taehyung that the person is talking to jungkook.

His ears perked and side eyed jungkook.

"You don't want me to talk to you? Come on baby I know you can't erase me from your heart.."

Baby??

"I thought I was clear to you..Didn't I said that I don't even to see your face?? And stop calling me baby cause I am not your baby!" Jin and jimin stayed there for few seconds to process what jungkook said.

So that's why that fucker is familiar! Lemme just teach this bitch a lesson to cheat on my baby!!!

Jin thinks glaring at the boy..
he grabs the boy from his collar and aggressively turned him to him startling the boy.

"So you are that bitch faced shit who cheated on my baby huh?? Dated him because f his body? Aren't you feeling shamed? You even had guts to show up again and call him baby—Bitch the audacity!"  He spat tightly holding the collar making the other one nearly choke.

Jungkook laughs seeing the boy suffer.

"Is that your ex?" Taehyung asks jungkook.

"Yeah..That bitch of ex.." Taehyung clenches his fists hearing it.

"Jin let me go! I-I don't have any business with you!owhhhh!!!" He screams as jin hyung held him up a little by his collar.

"Not my business? Be glad that I didn't met you the day that you hurt Jungkook saying that you only dated him because of his body!!"

"Awh jin calm down..Anger doesn't suit your pretty face.."

Is this motherfucker trynna flirt with me?? Bitch!!

"We are interested in talking with you!Leave before you ends up in the hospital " Jungkook says angrily.. Since he knows that Taehyung is here, The boy won't go the same as he when he came here. Lucas, jungkookms ex boyfriend awed at Jungkook.