Chapter 13

It's been few days that Cho-A living with them she always talk to Jungkook when he is alone. Jungkook also does mind since they are friends. Also it's been few days since Taehyung trying to start a conversation with jungkook. But at the end he ends up teasing Jungkook.

What do I have to do now? How can I tell him- it's not like I'm confessing to him..AISH KIM TAEHYUNG! You are a badboy!! Why are acting like a pussy now..so let's do this... Taehyung thought to himself going to jungkook who is talking with jimin and jin.

maybe other day.. He turned his heals and went away..

"Dude..did you tell him?" Kwan asked putting his hand over Taehyung's shoulder.

"Aish..be patient kwan.."

________________________________

Jungkook got a notification and he opened the message just to see a msg from an unknown number.

???
Is this jungkook?

He frowns as he stares at the message.

Me
Yes I am..
Who are you?

                    Typing.....

???
Oh hey jungkook
I'm ji-hoon..I hope you can remember me?

Huh? Ji-hoon?? Ah ji-hoon hyung! Now I remember..

Jungkook
Ah yes hyung!
From where you got my number?

Ji-hoon hyung❣️
I got it from that short guy..
I can't remember his name..🤔🤔
Is it jimin? I hope you don't mind..

Jungkook
No hyung..it's fine..
We are friends..so It's okay..😁

Ji-hoon hyung ❣️
It was quite difficult to get your number from him though..
But he gave me at the end😂

Jungkook
Don't mind him😂
He is like that..
Oh hyung I have to go now
Ttyl 👋

Jungkook typed as he hear jin calling his name. He smiled when ji-hoom replied back.

Ji-hoo hyung ❣️
Okay kookie!
Let's meet tomorrow 🤩❤️

Jungkook replied and went to jin. But he frowns when he saw two more people.

"Finally..took you ages to come.." Jungkook widened his eyes as he hear a deep voice. Then he saw both people and it was Taehyung and namjoon.

"What are you doing here??" He asked raising an eyebrow..Taehyung smirked.

"Can't I be here?"

"Yes you can't! Only humans are allowed to come here.." jin said glaring at Taehyung and namjoon.

"Yeah we are gods we know that.." namjoon said winking at jin who glared more humming in anger.

"Dare wink at me again and your eye balls will be frying on my frying pan.." namjoon gulped and helplessly look at Taehyung who is looking at jungkook.

Jungkook is wearing a see through shirt and a short. He can clearly see Jungkook's curves and his tiny waist.

Jungkook rolled his eyes sat on the couch.

"If you are here to stare, I suggest you to leave mr.donkey.." even though jungkook was blushing from inside, he didn't wanted to show it..If Taehyung see him blushing, he will clearly make fun of him.