Chapter 27

Heartu attacku🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵😳😳😳😳😳😳👅👅👅👅👁👁

_______________________

"Oh my dear Jungkookie!" Jungkook looks at the person hearing a familiar voice just to roll his eyes. He then looks back at Taehyung who was staring at the middle aged man.

"Jungkookie don't ignore me na.." he says coming closer.

"Oh who is this young man? You are his friend?? That's cool!"

"What are you doing here?" The man gasps.

"Don't be rude..We met after an year.."

"Last month.." Jungkook says. Taehyung stood there confused.

"Baby who is this?" He whispers to Jungkook.

"Baby???"

"No he said kookie.. can you leave? We have important things to do.."

"Woah there! Is this how you talk to your favorite person??"

"Favorite my ass! Aish..Taehyung this is my uncle.." he says turning to Taehyung. Taehyung smiles.

"Hello uncle..nice to meet you.."

"Helloo dear! I know jungkook's every friend but your name never came up.." before Taehyung could answer Jungkook stepped in.

"I hid him from you and do I have to show you my every friends??" Jungkook says glaring at his uncle.

"Don't be angry..gosh..okay I get it that this is way you show your love..by the way Taehyung right?" Taehyung nods his head.

"Let's hangout sometime..you seems like a good boy..Let's exchange number—"

"No way!!! So you can get drunk with him too!!?? Just like you did with my friends??  If you want to get drunk this bad go to a club! Don't get my friends involved into this! Fuck leave my friends alone specially my boy—I mean Taehyung!" Jungkook spat to his uncle who shakes his head.

"Jungkookie my baby.. It's not me who said to get drunk..It's your friends..They are very funny by the way..not like you though.."

"Let's go.." Jungkook grabs Taehyung arm and glares at his uncle before leaving.

"Baby your uncle sounds cool.." Taehyung says and Jungkook stops on their tracks.

"He is a pain in ass..don't you dare to go with him did you got it??"

"Why?"

"Because I say so!!" Jungkook huffs making Taehyung laugh.

"Fine.."

"Taehyung don't listen to that bunny! He is just jealous that his friends are getting along with me!" Jungkook's uncle shouts from distance.

"SHUT UP!!"