chapter 10

It's hard to resist a bad boy with a good heart
________________________________
"Hey bunny.." Jungkook sighed and looked at taehyung with arms crossed.

"Do I know you?" He asked raising an eyebrows. Taehyung chuckled loving the way that how jungkook is sassy.

"You sure you don't know me baby bunny?"

"You chicken don't call me baby bunny!" Jungkook complained ,glaring at the boy. When tarehyung was about to say something a girl came up to him and hugged his arm.

"Taehyung oppa!" Taehyung smirked at the girl and wrapped his arm around her waist. Jungkook's eyes travelled to Taehyung's hand which was around the girl's waist. He scoffed feeling annoyed—jealous but he doesn't want to admit so let's just say annoyed.

"What did I even expect from a badboy duh" he rolled his eyes mumbling to himself and turned around to go.

"Where are you going honey bunny?" Jungkook turned around glaring at Taehyung.

"Going away from you tick" Taehyung chuckled at him and continued talking with the girl who blushed time to time.

"uh he is disgusting ..Always flirting with a girl-AH" gasp left his mouth as he was pulled back by someone.

"don't be disgusted my pretty.." jungkook eyed taehyung from head toe with an angry face. Then again, why would he be angry? so he smiled sweetly which was screaming trouble.. he wrapped his arms around taehyung who smirked.

"then how should I be honey?" He asked licking his bottom lip . Other students who passed across the hallway, stared at them strangely..Taehyung glanced at the younger's lips which was now wet, made him wanna kis-

"Do I have an effect on you lovely?" jungkook innocently stared at his eyes.

"yeah.." He said with a small baby voice. Taehyung bit his lip to control his smile but his non existence smile dropped hearing jungkook's next words.

"make me wanna puke seeing you.." jungkook started to laugh seeing taehyung's dissapointed face,letting go of other's neck.

"hahaha not funny.." taehyung sharpening his gaze. jungkook stopped laughing and scoffed.

"I'm not like those hoes who are desperate to get your dick inside their pussy" He spat showing his middle finger to Taehyung who laughed.

"Yeah yeah laugh..You may have STDs too..gross.." Jungkook said making a disgusted face. Taehyung rolled his eyes..

"Why do you care if I it or not?"

"Pft..I was just stating facts..Oh by the way.." Jungkook said pulling Taehyung by his tie, looking at him with a seductive face. Taehyung raised an eyebrow.

"Pull your zipper up.." Jungkook said teasingly and sealed his lips to stop laughing. Taehyung widened his eyes and looked down. Jungkook turned around, walking away leaving a flustered Taehyung who was so much embarrassed.

"WHY DID YOU LOOK DOWN THERE HUH??!!?" he yelled at Jungkook.

"BE THANKFUL THAT I'M THE ONE WHO NOTICED IT!" Jungkook yelled back from far.

Yeah and Taehyung was glad that Jungkook said it to him other than someone else..

Jungkook blushed hard after leaving Taehyung. He was holding himself being a tomato after saying those words to Taehyung.

"Ahh what the fuck is wrong with me?! Fuck him!"

________________________________

"In the streets full of flowers
I see you today too
Will it be in me"