chapter 32

"aish the accuracy..."

"It's lucas we are talking about..a total psycho.." jimin says to jin who parted his ways, going to his class.

"Oh there he is..your owner.." jimin teased wiggling his brows. Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"He is not my owner!"

"Whatever..come to the library after the period.."

Taehyung leaned to the wall staring at jungkook who is walking to his direction.

Jungkook gasps seeing Taehyung's face.

"Babe?!" Jungkook quickly touches Taehyung's face gently.

"You got into another fight?? God taehyung! What is this?"

"Ah no no it's not that.." jungkook sighs hearing his boyfriend.

"Then what?"

"We had practices and accidentally hit my head.." Jungkook hums and also leans to the wall. Taehyung went in front of jungkook and stared at him.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook looks up at him.

"Yeah why?"

"It's just..you are different.." jungkook laughs and hit Taehyung.

"I'm fine na.."

"Oh wait wait.." Taehyung says as he looked at side and saw a familiar face.

"Isn't that your ex" jungkook looks at the direction. He grabs Taehyung's hand.

"Let's go to the class.. it's starting in few minutes.." Taehyung shook his hand.

"No no.. why he is looking at you"
Jungkook glared at lucas and looks back at taehyung. He puts his hand on Taehyung's chest.

"Babe it's nothing.. let's go yeah? You even beated him few days back.." Taehyung rolls his eyes and pins Jungkook to the wall who gasped at sudden action. He looks around as they are in the hallway.

"What are you doing?! We are in the hallway!" Taehyung didn't say a word but leaned more closer to the other.

"You know..I have warned him many times to not even look at my boyfriend..and he is doing that again and again. Even went to your house , bringing a proposal.." Taehyung says deepening his voice. Jungkook held Taehyung's other hand staring at taehyung's eyes.

To be honest, Jungkook have become weak Infront of Taehyung when taehyung looks at him like this. His sassy behaviour disappears suddenly. But sometimes somehow he manages to bring it back.

Taehyung leaned to his ear.

"Can you remember what I said last time to him.." Taehyung whispers. Jungkook couldn't answer. He couldn't form words to talk. He squeezed Taehyung's hand.

"Oh darling..I said I will kill him if he even comes near you.." he whispers the last part and placed a kiss on Jungkook's ear.

"T-Taehyung..and you are..not gonna do that..." Jungkook says finally being able to form some words.

Taehyung chuckles deeply.

"I'm kim Taehyung.. babyboy..I don't like changing words.." Jungkook bits his lips and slowly pushed Taehyung so they can talk looking at each other.

"N-No..I mean No!" Jungkook says clearing his throat. Taehyung smirks and looks back at lucas who was still eyeing Jungkook with a flirty gaze.

Then he looks back at his boyfriend who is looking at lucas.

"Eyes here bunny.." Jungkook quickly looks at taehyung.

"Go to your class.. I will come in a few-"

"Taehyung that's not gonna happen..You and me are going together which is now!" He says holding Taehyung's hand. Taehyung yanks his hand and scoffs, turning back.