Chapter 11

I so love the bad boy look
________________________________
"Hey jungkook.." Jungkook stopped talking with jin and jimin. He turned around just to see a familiar boy.

"Yes?" The boy smiled.

"Can you remember me? Ji-hoon?" Jungkook stared at him blankly trying to remember.

"Ji-hoon?..um..oh wait..you are the one I bumped into?" Ji-hoon nodded with a smile.

"Hyung I'm really sorry about that because I wasn't paying attention..I was rushing.."

"No it's fine..I just came to talk since I saw you.." jin and jimin glances at the boy scanning him.

"Hope we can be friends?"

"Sure why not?" Ji-hoon smiled hearing jungkook.

"Friends then—"

"Hey pretty boys.." someone said behind them. Jin rolled his eyes seeing the person.

"How about we go?" Jin asked grabbing Jungkook's and jimin's hands.

"Why leaving already? We just came here.." namjoon said leaning to the locker.

"What's your guys relationship with them?"Ji-hoon whispered into Jungkook's ear. Taehyung raised an eyebrow seeing an unknown boy talking with his—*cough* i mean jungkook. He looked at them attentively.

"Ah-There is nothing..hyung..they are always bothering us since the first day.."

"They are school's bad boys..nothing to be surprised.." Jungkook giggled at it making Taehyung glare at ji-hoon.

"We didn't invite you guys here so..bye.." he walked to his class with other two following. Ji-hoon raised an eyebrow when he saw Taehyung glaring at him.

He turned around and quickly went to his class

________________________________

His voice is so beautiful.. Jungkook thought memorizing Taehyung's voice, lying on the bed.

I mean he is handsome too..but his behavior..that makes me sick.. Jungkook rolled his eyes .

I blushed so much because of him yesterday..Ah that girl..I really wanted to peal her skin..how can she cling like that? Tsk always flirting with a girl.. Jungkook shakes his head thinking about it. Since he got bored, he took his phone, scrolling down on instagram. But he stopped when he saw a post.

K.th.✔︎

✔︎